Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howard Stern "If you're anti-Israel, you're anti-America"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus Israel is the last democratic, free country in a region of primitive and violent dictatorships. Some Americans have a soft spot for countries that support freedom.

Comment

Fuck Howard Stern the bag of shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I don't think it has anything to do politically with god, that's probably why Americans love Israel so much.

It has more to do with it being the only friendly democracy in the middle east.
        It has everything to do with politics with god and religion.

America is still largely a christian nation. Christian evangelicals believe that an Israel in full jewish hands will bring about the 2nd coming of christ. That's why one of the biggest supporter of the nation of isreal are evangelical christians from the state of Texas. Huge mega churches give a lot of donations to the state of Israel because they believe Isreal Jerusalem in complete control of the Jewish people will bring about the second coming of God:

Vice Season 2 ep 5. Try to find the entire segment and watch it. scary nutty stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

then on the flip side, the christian right which has sadly hijacked my republican party support israel because they want holy land in jewish hands.
          Right. They actually want war to go down because they think Jesus is returning. ****ing idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post

America is still largely a christian nation. Christian evangelicals believe that an Israel in full jewish hands will bring about the 2nd coming of christ. That's why one of the biggest supporter of the nation of isreal are evangelical christians from the state of Texas. Huge mega churches give a lot of donations to the state of Israel because they believe Isreal Jerusalem in complete control of the Jewish people will bring about the second coming of God:

Vice Season 2 ep 5. Try to find the entire segment and watch it. scary nutty stuff.
            Beat me to it. Good post.

Comment

Didn't even bother watching that video. The Israelis and Palestinians can both fuck off, I won't lose sleep over either of em.

Comment

I didnt know he was pro jew. he is an ******* though, is he jewish? would explain a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
                  I think the only reason most americans feel the need to be pro-Israel is to somehow get on God's good side.....smh
                  Pretty much it, basically. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post

You said better than I could have said it.

I lost count of the times I heard some religious figure encourage others to "pray for Israel".

Like I said....it seems they are trying there best to get on Jesus and God's good side....smh

Comment

Israel wasn't the side that shot hundreds of rockets at the other.

Comment

Working...
                      X