Saudi Arabia to build 1 kilometer tall skyscraper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only evidence for oil figures was from cuah- something which was this

http://www.imeche.org/knowledge/them...ll-oil-run-out

Which is the same figure I already posted in my previous post which shows that the Saudi Arabian reserves have remained at 260 billion barrels since 1990

He used the same numbers that I already posted against me and I'm the one that's wrong lol?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      You could always go to a public bathroom and pull stuff out of your arse.

That's like those idiots who say that you can't measure how hot the sun is because the thermometer would melt.

JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SCIENCE BEHIND SOMETHING DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT CANNOT BE UNDERSTOOD.

I thought the big writing would help. Let me know if you need me to draw a picture for you.

So you're sticking to your incredibly stupid "The Saudis are pretending that they don't have much oil left to keep the prices high" argument? Excellent. At least you're consistent.

Godwin's Law? This is like a fighter getting knocked out and then coming round and attacking their victorious opponent after the bell and getting knocked out again. You are the Charlie Zelenoff of knowledge.
      The only fool is the one who thinks he can measure another's intelligence.

You speak of knowledge yet display none of if it's principles.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
        Because you're assuming there was a contest.

It could only be a contest if two people are competing. I wasn't competing. I already said that but you insist you know what I'm thinking better than I do and what I already told you.

I don't make statements, because any man who knows a thing knows he knows nothing at all.

I gave an idea as to why their figures are false, and said it could be a ploy to raise prices. I was high, and I was bored and this was the only interesting thread at the time.
        Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
        The only evidence for oil figures was from cuah- something which was this

http://www.imeche.org/knowledge/them...ll-oil-run-out

Which is the same figure I already posted in my previous post which shows that the Saudi Arabian reserves have remained at 260 billion barrels since 1990

He used the same numbers that I already posted against me and I'm the one that's wrong lol?

So you weren't competing or you were right? Im much too lazy to attempt to argue against 2 conflicting arguments.

Comment

Working...
        X