Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Froch is ready for more of these?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real question should be is Kessler ready for more of this?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      The real question should be is Kessler ready for more of this?

The only thing other than air Forch hit there, was the ringpost!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        This time Kessler is healthy. No doublevision to make him miss as much.

But it's been a while since he fought the elite, so we'll have to see how much he has left. Then again when was the last time Froch beat an elite fighter? A looong time ago unless you consider Bute to be more than a hypejob.
        If you want to frame it that way, fine. But Bute was favored by pretty much everyone to beat Froch. I was one of very few voices trying to tell everyone that Froch would smoke Bute and prove how elite he really was. So if you want to discredit that win, what exactly has Kessler accomplished? Nothing on that level, if we are being honest.

Comment

Judging happens at ringside. Not in slowmo while wearing a Hopkins cap dude.
          slomo is for the people who are terrible at judging and can't tell what's going on. it's not for me. its for them. i had hopkins winning clearly watching live.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
            If you want to frame it that way, fine. But Bute was favored by pretty much everyone to beat Froch. I was one of very few voices trying to tell everyone that Froch would smoke Bute and prove how elite he really was. So if you want to discredit that win, what exactly has Kessler accomplished? Nothing on that level, if we are being honest.
            Just messing with you. I picked Bute to beat Froch. Hindsight is 20/20 but revisionist history shouldn't couldn't for that much.

Froch's win over Bute was a great performance.

Comment

The only thing other than air Forch hit there, was the ringpost!
              so calzaghe was hitting hopkins but froch wasn't hitting kessler there? and i'm supposed to trust your judging credibility?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Going to be very tough for Kessler to win a decision here but I like him to win a close but clear one. Just don't know if the judges will agree.

+1

I thought Kessler won a close decision in the first fight. He was killing Froch with that str8 right to the body and he isn't a fighter Froch can bully.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight.

Both seem like top guys.

Any news on the venue?

Comment

Froch is undefeated on British soil if the fight is close like the first bout Froch will get the decison for sure. This is possibly the biggest fight of the year can't wait for tickets to go on sale.

WAR COBRA!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                      Can't wait for this fight.

Both seem like top guys.

Any news on the venue?
                      Probably at the O2 arena.

Comment

Working...
                      X