Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 137 post fight press conference (Dana's reaction)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 137 post fight press conference (Dana's reaction)

So I'm watching the post fight press conference for Diaz - Penn, and throughout the whole conference, I can't help but notice the look on Dana White's face. It kind of looks like he's disappointed that Nick won. His face looked like he was thinking "Aww great, now I gotta give this guy a title shot." I know Nick and Dana had beef in the past, but I feel like Dana really didn't want Nick to win. I mean, a guy comes to the UFC from Strikeforce, the lesser organization of the two (with lesser quality fighters), and destroys one of their top guys into retirement. And not only that, Dana White has to give Nick Diaz a title shot now against GSP. And although I believe that GSP would win, I think Dana believes that Nick Diaz being the UFC champion would be a bad image for their sport. I mean, GSP is the perfect poster boy for the UFC. Clean look, dress suit and tie. There could possibly be a chance that GSP can be replaced by a guy like Nick Diaz. Me personally, I'm a Nick Diaz and a GSP fan, so I don't care who represents the UFC. I wouldn't mind the bad guy taking over. But now I feel like UFC is going to get corrupt for this card.

You're dumb.

Comment

Working...
    X