Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Likar Ramos GIF images of BRUTAL KO!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    When someone gets knocked out cold he wouldn't stagger at all..people who get knocked out in that way..they fall asleep already in the air..you get me??? There is no way he looks and staggers back THEN he falls asleep

And a straight punch won't get you knocked out..it's the hook to the jaw which will make your brain hit the skull..that's when you go to sleep.

THE FIGHT WAS FIXED.

proudly sponsored by top rank lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      When someone gets knocked out cold he wouldn't stagger at all..people who get knocked out in that way..they fall asleep already in the air..you get me??? There is no way he looks and staggers back THEN he falls asleep

And a straight punch won't get you knocked out..it's the hook to the jaw which will make your brain hit the skull..that's when you go to sleep.

THE FIGHT WAS FIXED.

proudly sponsored by top rank lol
      100% on point. I've seen a guy get hit with a cross and get unstable and dizzy, but most if not all knockouts are hooks to the jaw or temple.

Comment

**** boxing

This was bull****, either that **** put alot of money on himself or bob arum paid him to throw the fight. LOL, at Marquez being part of this conjob. If that were Vitali he would be yelling at his opponent for throwing the fight. Marquez is far from a one punch knockout artist. And you don't get stronger the older you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Noy View Post
          It was a legit punch to the chin, but to me, not enough to be out cold. I think it was a knockdown, but most definitely not an out cold, goodnight knockout.

I've watched and fought enough to know what a real KTFO is and that wasn't one of them.
          I agree that I don't think he was out cold, he was heavily buzzed and he just gave in to that shot all the way. He wouldn't have gotten up or made the 10 count anyway if he tried.; that was a legit ko.

Comment

no way that was real. im sorry. just doesnt seem up to par.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              no way that was real. im sorry. just doesnt seem up to par.

Comment

You can see the disbelief in Marquez's face, he's like I know I didnt hit this fool that hard lol.

Comment

People are now saying its a delayed body shot reaction, thats bull****. I don't want to see Likar ever again. Garbage ass fighter, if he wants to pretend to be knocked out thats cool. Cool stick with driving a cab Likar.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                    **** boxing

This was bull****, either that **** put alot of money on himself or bob arum paid him to throw the fight. LOL, at Marquez being part of this conjob. If that were Vitali he would be yelling at his opponent for throwing the fight. Marquez is far from a one punch knockout artist. And you don't get stronger the older you get.
                    Tell that to your boy Pacroid.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      You can see the disbelief in Marquez's face, he's like I know I didnt hit this fool that hard lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X