No announcement yet.

Best body shot out of these?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best body shot out of these?

Pick which one you think is best. Personally I think Roy Jones.
    Roy Jones Jr vs Virgil Hill
    61.54%
    Bernard Hopkins vs Oscar De La Hoya
    23.08%
    Ricky Hatton vs Jose Luis Castillo
    15.38%

Roy Jones easily, Hattons on Castillo was pretty hard too, now the Hopkins-De La Hoya was weak as hell it had no business being mentioned with the other two.

Comment

Definitely Jones-Hill. Roy could mess you up when he felt like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Viciousz View Post
        Roy Jones easily, Hattons on Castillo was pretty hard too, now the Hopkins-De La Hoya was weak as hell it had no business being mentioned with the other two.
        it was a perfect liver shot, thats why it was mentioned.

Comment

Where the **** is Margarito-Cintron II?? that was quite possibly one of the prettiest left hook KO I've ever seen.

Comment

RJJ on Virgil Hill and it ain't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
              Where the **** is Margarito-Cintron II?? that was quite possibly one of the prettiest left hook KO I've ever seen.
              It just seems everything Margarito did pre-Mosley has been forgotten. All is that is recognized of Margarito is the Mosley and Garcia fights.

Comment

I've always liked Gerry Peņalosa's body shot KO over Jhonny Gonzalez..the way he bobbed n weaved his way in and landed the perfect hook was beautiful!.

but Roy Jone's lightning quick right to the body was surprising and crazy powerful..

Comment

Originally posted by BamBamLeutyooo View Post
                  Pick which one you think is best. Personally I think Roy Jones.
                  i think that the list contains 3 good examples of a good body punch resulting in a win,it is hard to pick one out of the three but the list is very impressive and it goes to show that a punch when perfectly timed and the destination of the punch hitting the right target of the body the punch can be just as effective as a crushing blow to the jaw,as proven by these fighters against good competition

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
                    i think that the list contains 3 good examples of a good body punch resulting in a win,it is hard to pick one out of the three but the list is very impressive and it goes to show that a punch when perfectly timed and the destination of the punch hitting the right target of the body the punch can be just as effective as a crushing blow to the jaw,as proven by these fighters against good competition
                    Exactly, excellent point.

Comment

Working...
                    X