Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not Mosley-Mayweather for Ring Mag title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not Mosley-Mayweather for Ring Mag title?

As far as I know this is a non-title fight, but it should be for the Ring Magazine title in my opinion. Floyd is an undefeated ex welterweight Ring champ and Shane is their no.1 at 147lbs (Pacman is no.2). Their rules state:

"Championship vacancies can be filled by winning a box-off between The Ring's number-one and number-two contenders, or, in certain instances, a box-off between our number-one and number-three contenders."

Not checked the ring ratings recently?

Pacquiao is the number 1 WW.

Comment

Pacquiao is number 1.

Comment

Actually Pacquiao holds the belt. If they wanted it to be for the RING title, they should have stripped the title from Pacquiao who won it against Cotto.

Comment

swear I was just there and Manny was no.2, but I see I'm wrong. My eyes are obviously fading as fast as my brain.

Comment

pac is 1 and floyd hasn't fought a ranked weltereweight since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              pac is 1 and floyd hasn't fought a ranked weltereweight since 2006.
              Boom! Speakin the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                Actually Pacquiao holds the belt. If they wanted it to be for the RING title, they should have stripped the title from Pacquiao who won it against Cotto.
                wrong, how could it have been read the rules at the top of the thread, cotto wasnt one or two in the division neither was pac, also pac being no.1 is a joke surely he would have to beat mosley who was no.1 to get the ring belt

Comment

Working...
                X