Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people defending Margarito for cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people defending Margarito for cheating?

This makes no sense to me.
    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 03-25-2010, 07:38 AM.

Because they want him to fight God Pacquiao next, they don't want to see Pacquiao fight Floyd because it would be a boring fight in their opinions. They want to see two sluggers go at it.

Comment

Yea man i feel the same way. I hear some people say he never cheated....

well for F sakes he attempted it. If your girl was ATTEMPTING to cheat on you with another man I think you all would get mad right?

That **** was uncalled for and cheaters of this game should be banned for life....no exceptions

Comment

Longtime fans and admirers don't want to believe their guy would do something like that.

It's not uncommon. I'm a huge Pacquiao fan, but most other Pac fans actually go as far as telling themselves Floyd killed the Pac/Floyd fight. They don't want to believe our guy turned down the fight and 40million dollars because he didn't want to submit to a stricter drugs test, which is what happened.

Comment

Mexico doesn't have many other fighters doing it big right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakas View Post
            Yea man i feel the same way. I hear some people say he never cheated....

well for F sakes he attempted it. If your girl was ATTEMPTING to cheat on you with another man I think you all would get mad right?

That **** was uncalled for and cheaters of this game should be banned for life....no exceptions
            That's what I am saying. Dude, when you ATTEMPT to murder someone, you go to jail. When you break into someone's house, whether you steal or not, that's breaking and entering.

If you get caught, you get busted. PERIOD!

Comment

**** Margarito. And I don't wanna see Pac-Marg so kill that ****!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Longtime fans and admirers don't want to believe their guy would do something like that.

It's not uncommon. I'm a huge Pacquiao fan, but most other Pac fans actually go as far as telling themselves Floyd killed the Pac/Floyd fight. They don't want to believe our guy turned down the fight and 40million dollars because he didn't want to submit to a stricter drugs test, which is what happened.
                Common sense says he didn't wanna submit to the test obviously, but not because he's on anything. I agree, Floyd doesn't run boxing. Let the commissions handle it, and stay the f out of it and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
                  That's what I am saying. Dude, when you ATTEMPT to murder someone, you go to jail. When you break into someone's house, whether you steal or not, that's breaking and entering.

If you get caught, you get busted. PERIOD!
                  i rarely agree with your post but u are spot on!!!

Comment

I think it's because everybody sees the Pacquio fight coming thats why I don't remember him having this much support before

Comment

Working...
                    X