No announcement yet.

Randomly picking up chicks...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randomly picking up chicks...

I work in the city (Boston) and am constantly seeing beautiful women walk around going about their business in the street and in the office. I'd like to try to hook up but it's hard to approach a girl in these situations/settings. How do I break the ice without coming on too strong? I hate cheesy pick up lines but I think something not too ridiculous might work. Suggestions?...

Lift all the money out of your bank, put it in your wallet so it's bursting, and drop it infront of one of these bitches, pick it up, wink, and walk away. Do this 5 times a day to different women and if within a month you haven't had one single girl ask you out on a date I'll lend you my penis or a few days, when you show chicks that anaconda they open there legs like they work in a brothel and your a paying client.

Comment

dude I'm from Boston originally and I used to drive cab there for 3 years and even with that job I was able to land chicks left and right money isnt the issue just be yourself give a polite hello and how are you today and let the conversation go on from there. Not to strong not really showing your trying to pick them up and if they talk with you for a minute your in. The ones that give you the snobby look and just walk away arent worth dealiing with anyway

Comment

Here's on and its so simply. Walk up to said girl/girls, excuse me, I just had to come up to you, I think you are incredibly beautiful and would like to take you out sometime.

If you need help beyond that well its just not worth it since you would drop the ball.

Comment

Just go to lunch, see a single one and tell her that you that you've seen her before around, introduce yourself and where you work, are going to eat at ______(wherever very close to where you are speaking), and would love to invite her to eat with you.

Just be honest at first and don't even try to run game. It won't work with everyone but you don't fuk up your rep and them ho's are bored too.

Comment

You can see those guys, they can get all the chicks in the world, LMAO:

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
              dude I'm from Boston originally and I used to drive cab there for 3 years and even with that job I was able to land chicks left and right money isnt the issue just be yourself give a polite hello and how are you today and let the conversation go on from there. Not to strong not really showing your trying to pick them up and if they talk with you for a minute your in. The ones that give you the snobby look and just walk away arent worth dealiing with anyway
              Originally posted by SrtStealth View Post
              Here's on and its so simply. Walk up to said girl/girls, excuse me, I just had to come up to you, I think you are incredibly beautiful and would like to take you out sometime.

If you need help beyond that well its just not worth it since you would drop the ball.
              Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Just go to lunch, see a single one and tell her that you that you've seen her before around, introduce yourself and where you work, are going to eat at ______(wherever very close to where you are speaking), and would love to invite her to eat with you.

Just be honest at first and don't even try to run game. It won't work with everyone but you don't fuk up your rep and them ho's are bored too.
              I like these suggestions; I will memorize and then execute. I will then report my progress, or lack thereof, periodically in this thread...

Comment

Try this lmao

Comment

Pull your pockets inside out, undo your flie and flop your old boy out. Women love baby elephants.

Comment

This is a foolproof method to get any chick in the world. IT WORKS!

Comment

Working...
                    X