No announcement yet.

Amir Khan 2018 #1 P4P!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan 2018 #1 P4P!!!!!!

He said he'll fight three times and he'll start in Febuary, so this will be his schedule

2-17-18 - Jeff Horn - Result Khan by TKO 9

For WBO Welterweight

6-16-18 - Liam Smith - Result Khan by UD 12

For WBO Light Middleweight

than in December he'll fight who ever wins the Golovkin/Canelo/Charlo WBC tourney, and become 4 weight champ

I dunno man. When Jeff Horn goes into 3rd Grade Teacher mode he is unstoppable!!

Khan better not reach with that jab. ''You Reach, I Teach!'' - Horn

Comment

I'd still love to see Adrien Broner vs. Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
        Who do you have winning??? I personally think Khan stops him late

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2 View Post
          Who do you have winning??? I personally think Khan stops him late
          Adrien Broner absoultley destroys Khan

Comment

Khan might beat Horn. That would be about the limit of his ability. He would need a gun to beat GGG, Jermall, Canelo or Jacobs. The last time he shared a ring with Canelo he damn near got killed and was out of action for almost two years. Khan is afraid to fight Brook. If he dreamed he was fighting Canelo again he would wake up and cancel the fight. Khan's next fight will be a typical Khan cherry pick. Some guy who can't punch and can't fight very well like Diaz or Alexander. Khan's world champion days are long gone. He will never be a world champion again. He might be able to beat Horn but Crawford will take Horn's title away first and Khan wouldn't dare fight Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Khan might beat Horn. That would be about the limit of his ability. He would need a gun to beat GGG, Jermall, Canelo or Jacobs. The last time he shared a ring with Canelo he damn near got killed and was out of action for almost two years. Khan is afraid to fight Brook. If he dreamed he was fighting Canelo again he would wake up and cancel the fight. Khan's next fight will be a typical Khan cherry pick. Some guy who can't punch and can't fight very well like Diaz or Alexander. Khan's world champion days are long gone. He will never be a world champion again. He might be able to beat Horn but Crawford will take Horn's title away first and Khan wouldn't dare fight Crawford.
              I was just playing around with the whole 160 bid he ain't beating no one at 160 but he could beat Liam Smith for the vacant 154 title, and if Ali gets the upset win he could beat him as well

Comment

Khan beats Broner silly. It would look like the judah fight.
                Last edited by FinitoxDinamita; 11-14-2017, 09:48 AM. Reason: You

Comment

Khan has not fought in 2 years and hasn't won a fight in almost 3.

Yet some of the NSB 'experts' still have him winning stacked World titles in stacked divisions.

The delusion is real.

Comment

Working...
                  X