Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn: Wilder vs Breazele is already done. Wilder talks rubbish!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    i'd like to see joshua vs stirveren if they dont fight next. stirverne would give him all kinds of problems. joshua has never fough someone on his level yet. wilders already been in there with some of the best. his resume speaks for itself.
    There better be a re-hydration clause in there! We dont want Stiverne to ruin him

Comment

If it is true and Brezaeale is next for Wilder then I hope those who claimed AJ was ducking will have the decency to apologize to the champ and admit they were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
        Most definitely...we made our move at the perfect time, and there's nothing they can do about it!

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        oh on his passport it says gypsy? when he goes to the doctor he doenst qualify for NHS. he uses gypsy care im sure...

The Heavyweight claimed he is going to move to the US "where champions are appreciated"

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The Heavyweight claimed he is going to move to the US "where champions are appreciated"
          Prettu sure Fury has claimed to be English, Irish and Gypsy. He changes his mind all the time. Like he does about being retired or not. He just wants attention.

Comment

I think everyone involved are basically playing the fans. They know they have to build the fight to reach it potential earnings and they have already started doing that. Wilder team and Joshua team are doing this exact thing.

Comment

Poor Daggum...there was a time where I thought he could really end up being an ATG in the Online Boxing Community...his early work against Calzaghe was dynamic and original...

But then he went off the deep end and started exhibiting very poor judgement...he set his sights on Mayweather and Ward...TRUE TOP TIER ELITE fighters...and their performances and results RUINED him and his credibility.

It's tragic really.....I feel sorry for him...he showed such promise....he wasted all his time and effort on this forum and has nothing to show for it...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Every Wilder fight feels like Im watching a football game. There's always some tackling going on.

Yes JSFD26 I can see this pattern, I also noticed another one from A.J, which is the total opposite ; the ref is overprotective of Anthony but in America Deontay nearly ends up fighting two men at the same time.

Comment

The only thing Hearn "exposed" was their plan to milk it as long as they can before they have to give up their belts.

Hearn & AJ (Frank Bruno II) know it's inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Bit more time on the forum and youll discover what hes about. Knowledge of the lower divisions is second to none. Gets to the higher weights and he gets a bit dizzy, chuck in a Brit and hes like a Nepali trying to clean a Saudi Arabian skyscrapers windows
                    Fair enough I've only just joined so I should really learn the ropes. But some of the rubbish that's been posted around the Wilder Joshua potential fight is beyond belief. I just don't like to see fans dancing to the promoters tune.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Then why is he fighting Breazele next?
                      It’s true because scary Eddie Hearn said it? lol yea right

Comment

Working...
                      X