Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: McGregor is Killing it in Sparring, Not Getting Touched

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's killing it in sparring, yet there's no video shown.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
      Didn't they say the same thing about Rousey, but then we found out later that her sparring partners were not allowed to punch back? They had to sign a contract and everything. Surely if he is not getting touched there will be footage on All Access right?
      To be fair, Rousey was put to sleep by a kick, not a punch. Though yes, the punches set it up. Which is why I expect a Gatti performance out of Floyd unless he plans to let McGregor go 12 just to sell a rematch.

Comment

Of course he's gonna say that, he's his trainer. On the real though i'm betting on Floyd to stop him, especially now I know Paulie will be giving him information and telling him everything about the McGregor camp. Just look at his twitter!

Comment

NEVER believe anything anyone says about sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
            NEVER believe anything anyone says about sparring.
            Exactly. Didn't Sugar Ray Leonard admit he was basically getting beat up in sparring before the Hagler fight, to the point where he was thinking about not going through with it? It means absolutely nothing at all in the big picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              Even if his coach is exaggerating, McGregor could be a very risky and dangerous opponent for Mayweather. He's powerful and unorthodox and should not be underestimated. We don't know how Floyd looks in the ring at age 40. Sure, Mayweather could win easily but he would be wise to fight safe as usual, otherwise if he is shocked in defeat, then people will say he ducked a prime Paul Williams, Pacquaio and Margarito. Although he may have won those fights it would have been difficult against Pacquaio from 2010, or tall P. Williams.
              Pac WOULDNT AGREE TO DO THE SAME TESTING THAT HE EVENTUALLY DID....I know what sect of people you're from. Margarito was using illegal hand wraps......then we saw him catch "Sugar" diabetes, he would've lost to Floyd....boy you people

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                I think Conor's team has grabbed a solid cast if sparring partners based on that bad left hook article. I've seen Johnson fight Love. Btw I seriously doubt he looks that amazing against those guys.
                I dont know how recent the fight of Johnson, I watched, was. It could be old or recent, but he looked different in the Love fight. The fight I seen, he was so sharp he looked identical to Floyd.

Obviously not IDENTICAL. But his athleticism looked amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Kiernan Bradley some Irish amateur. He's got a nice amateur record, but mostly in Ireland which isn't the stiffest competition in the amateur world. They claim he fights like Floyd, but I can't see it from what I saw on Youtube.

Louis Adolphe a 6-0 brit pro. Got some slickness to him, hasn't really fought anybody doe.

Artem Lobov some MMA guy on his team.

The main one's are Bradley and Adolphe. Lobov is there to just fill in work.
                  Well, that's horrible.

Bring at least a Beltran or an Ishe Smith.

That's not a 500 K dollars fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X