Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Floyd makes McGregor wear 10 oz pillow Gloves. Confirmed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Poochiao lost to an unknown australian school teacher
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is not about Pacquiao Horn. You are in the wrong place Doll.

Anyway, since you are again here polluting this thread with your animosity for that asian fighter. Why not bring your ghastly picture of your naked boxer out of this thread with you. It doesn't belong in a forum, heck your post about Pac doesn't belong in this thread either. You have no shame to even thinking polluting the minds of innocent boxing fans with naked men pics is fine. You sick, sick fa6.

You thinking it's a normal thing to do in a boxing forum, and doesn't realize how much obscenity you have corrupted in the minds of boxing fans, and to this day still think it's okay for straight men to see that shyit you've posted for years which is cringe worthy ghastly! And to even believe it is actually fine and not offensive at all is even sicker.

El cabron de fa66ot

# this thread has brought all the Fl0mo hoe supporters in one bag.

#Spoon23 is awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      So that it will be easier for your dumbass biatch to understand.

this is

YOU

LMAOOOO. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME. IF I KEEP GOING, I'LL HAVE 10 PAGES WORTH OF INSULTS THROWN AT YOU

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      Op's been exposed in this thread.
      Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
      At 154 this is what is enforced anyways....smh. You are turning an anthill into a mountain. If they fought at 147, then the glove size goes down to 8 oz.....
      Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
      Something that is being lost in translation is that Connor has said "NO PROBLEM", yet the thread creator has a bigger problem with it than Connor...is this stupid or what????!!!

It doesn't matter if Connor uses horse hair or rhino nuts Connor wont have enough in the tank and will probably be too tired halfway through to even hold up a guard... this should be a mismatch after a few rounds. At best, McGregor may make it akward early because his stance and style will be unlike a boxer...a different rhythm sorta speak.
      Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      It's obvious you didn't know that fighters at 154 or above are required to wear 10oz. You even said "Floyd makes McGregor wear 10 oz pillow Gloves" in your title.

Take your L.
      Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      10oz gloves is for 154+. This fight is at 154.

Comment

Spoon's Keys to Victory!

Conor McGregor:

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Spoon's Keys to Victory!

[/center]
          lolololololololol

So much effort. A for Effort. I only need one to end all be all.

This say much about your kind.

this is

YOU

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          the amount of idiots in this thread who refuse to understand this thread is downright scary.

Comment

lolololololololol

So much effort. A for Effort. I only need one to end all be all.

This say much about your kind.

this is

YOU

LMAOOO. Get off Jozef's nuts. Refer back to my post. You know. The one where at least 4 posters corrected you for being an imbecile and not knowing shlt about boxing!

LMAOOOOO. You've humiliated yourself yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              LMAOOO. Get off Jozef's nuts. Refer back to my post. You know. The one where at least 4 posters corrected you for being an imbecile and not knowing shlt about boxing!

LMAOOOOO. You've humiliated yourself yet again.
              It's over for you.

You are my dumb biatch.

Live with it Doll.

this is

YOU

the amount of idiots in this thread who refuse to understand this thread is downright scary.

Comment

Mcgregor could be weirding a fking sword it wouldn't matter.

Comment

It's over for you.

You are my dumb biatch.

Live with it Doll.

this is

YOU

NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU FROM THIS EMBARRASSMENT, YOU LITTLE PINK BlTCH!!! LMAOOOOOO!!!!!

10 oz. ARE THE STANDARD WEIGHT FOR A 154 BOUT!

Doesn't make any difference neither can punch worth a damn.
                  The "punchers chance" for Connor is just hype, he can't punch with power to save his azz!

This is a BS event designed for the idiot fans!

Ray
                  Well, I think the horsehair is a subject on its own- whether they can be easier to manipulate, are they more durable/desirable in a championship fight, etc.

But, pro fights fought at 154 and higher use 10 oz gloves.

Period.
                  Arent they suppossed to use 10oz already? What did you expect? They cannot go by 8oz or anything lighter than 10oz.
                  Get it first: gloves have to be 10oz in weight as it's mandated by the rules.
                  What Floyd can do is making him wear a glove whose padding is concentrated on the knuckle area rather than wrist or hand.
                  You've obviously never worn 8-10oz gloves. The majority of the padding is around the wrist and the hand. The knuckle part feels bare, unless you're talking about Winning brand or the Orthopedic padding Grants.

The brand of the glove is more important than the weight. You should be talking about the no horsehair thing instead.
                  well the fight is at 154 lbs, i think you can't use 8 ozs gloves above 147
                  You don't know ***** about boxing.
                  Op's been exposed in this thread.
                  Who cares? Floyd is the A side here unlike Pacquiao who fought in his opponents turf, and got defeated by a school teacher. Anyway Floyd would beat him in the boxing ring.

You are an idiot, and an imbecile. A cancer in this forum. Many people hated pacquiao because of guys like you.
                  At 154 this is what is enforced anyways....smh. You are turning an anthill into a mountain. If they fought at 147, then the glove size goes down to 8 oz.....
                  Something that is being lost in translation is that Connor has said "NO PROBLEM", yet the thread creator has a bigger problem with it than Connor...is this stupid or what????!!!

It doesn't matter if Connor uses horse hair or rhino nuts Connor wont have enough in the tank and will probably be too tired halfway through to even hold up a guard... this should be a mismatch after a few rounds. At best, McGregor may make it akward early because his stance and style will be unlike a boxer...a different rhythm sorta speak.
                  It's obvious you didn't know that fighters at 154 or above are required to wear 10oz. You even said "Floyd makes McGregor wear 10 oz pillow Gloves" in your title.

Take your L.
                  Lets criticize floyd for real stuff. Like capping his undefeated 50-0 career by fighting a guy with a 0-0 record under traditional boxing rules.

The 10 oz gloves are fine and legal.
                  Nobody believes you. You wouldn't have brought up the glove weight if you knew.
                  10 oz gloves are for Connor protection the way I see it
                  10oz gloves is for 154+. This fight is at 154.
                  So only horse hair gives you that power advantage,eh? You should re-think your angle on this. McGregor's chance of getting the ko was limited as soon as he puts on boxing gloves and enters the ring....heavier gloves than MMA and he's not exactly a volume puncher...he will be forced to lead and get picked off.....

As far as an edge-Mayweather ALWAYS has the edge whether it is speed, iq, endurance, etc....those are the real assets you want in combat sports, not gloves, horse hair, etc....you are basically saying that if he isn't using horsehair then he has no power.....hell, we don't know what his power will be like with 10 oz gloves anyways, but if he has real power and accuracy-then let it show!
                  this is so bad that I won't leave a proper response.....smh I will say that when you use a reference to a video that says Floyd lost a tooth, when in reality it was spit, then we can throw facts out the window. Did Floyd take a punch-yes....he didn't go down....he got buzzed a bit...it happens in a contact sport....duh
                  Connor SAYS a lot of things....Connor will fail badly. I doubt he will hit any harder than other Mayweather opponents when he puts on 10 oz gloves.... Will he hit harder than Cotto, Canelo or Oscar? I doubt it....In a best case scenario for McGregor, he may make it awkward for the first few rounds because of early unpredictability and the fact he won't fight like a boxer...
                  So let's speak hypothetically here....if Connor was to use horse hair, would this be a fair fight???? Of course not because Mayweather is better. If someone has power then they have power-horse hair gloves arent the end all...it is about accuracy. Now how accurate will Connor be?
                  No...I get it, it's just that you think it's more valid than me and countless others here as well as McGregor himself.....speaks volumes.

What is your main objective here? To cry about material in gloves....bfd....there is a serious mismatch in terms of skills going on here...gloves are not the issue imo.

You also seem to believe that horse hair would have ko'd Mayweather with the shot Maidana landed.....when in reality that is very debateable.
                  These Packlas are such haters that their siding against boxing altogether because of Floyd. If they were true boxing fans they would be siding with Floyd on this one. 10z is standard for a middle weight boxing match. Floyd is going to show those tight wearing boys what boxing is about.
                  Poochiao lost to an unknown australian school teacher
                  Mcgregor could be weirding a fking sword it wouldn't matter.

FAIL!!!! LIMP YOUR ASS BACK TO YOUR GLOBAL BOXING CAVE, BIOTCH!!!

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is not about Pacquiao Horn. You are in the wrong place Doll.

Anyway, since you are again here polluting this thread with your animosity for that asian fighter. Why not bring your ghastly picture of your naked boxer out of this thread with you. It doesn't belong in a forum, heck your post about Pac doesn't belong in this thread either. You have no shame to even thinking polluting the minds of innocent boxing fans with naked men pics is fine. You sick, sick fa6.

You thinking it's a normal thing to do in a boxing forum, and doesn't realize how much obscenity you have corrupted in the minds of boxing fans, and to this day still think it's okay for straight men to see that shyit you've posted for years which is cringe worthy ghastly! And to even believe it is actually fine and not offensive at all is even sicker.

El cabron de fa66ot

# this thread has brought all the Fl0mo hoe supporters in one bag.

#Spoon23 is awesome!!

This is all very bigoted. Its 2017, shouldnt discriminate against LBGT anymore, get with the times.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      [SIZE="5"][B][CENTER]NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU FROM THIS EMBARRASSMENT, YOU LITTLE PINK BlTCH!!! LMAOOOOOO!!!!!
                      So much effort. Again no substance. Keep on exposing yourself. It is so much fun how you are imploding from within hahaha!!

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Your dad is as dumb as you LMAO

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

This is all you need to know about this thread. That will keep you thinking. Are you dumb or really that dumb??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

It's over for you.

You are my dumb biatch.

Live with it Doll.

this is

YOU

Comment

Working...
                      X