Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Errol Spence: Weigh In/Face off (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    I think Spence has bitten off more than he can chew, too early, i thought Brook would come in looking weight drained, but he looks real good, just as good as when he fought Porter.

I have Brook winning via TKO.

I hope its as thrilling as the Jousha vs Wlad fight,

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      What time is this fight u.s. time?
      Showtime starts broadcast at 5:15 eastern

Comment

Whoever put that awful music in the video should be ashamed.

Comment

Won't be long now. We'll soon find out who the real truth is. Or the lie.
          Can't wait...

Comment

Just had a look at the video.

It was just a long drawn out stare down. Spence just pulled back nothing more than that.

Brook's was pumped up and ready to go, already.

It should be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              We truly wont know how well Kell Brook has made this weight until? the first round of this fight. I see shades of Miguel Cotto vs Manny Pacquiao in this fight! which is a fight where Miguel Cotto looked to of over-trained and in my opinion did not make the weight optimally. Sometimes when you have outgrown a weight class, you have to OVERTRAIN in order to actually make the weight. Errol Spence looks very clam, and his bone structure and frame actually looks considerably bigger than Kell Brooks!

Kell Brooks muscle must be very dense with fast twitch muscle fibers, because i have always perceived him as having quite a slim bone structure.

The fight is 50/50 right about now, but i do have a intuitive feeling that the longer this fight goes? Errol Spence Junior will take over with body shots, and maybe stop him late.
              I knew that body shots, and the distance of the fight where going to be the main factors that would potentially contribute to Errol Spence Juniors win! (It was a great performance by both guys, but i definitely think Brook has out grown the 154 division! he has a odd body composition because in my opinion his frame has always look slim and petite for a big welter-weight! I think fighters at 154 will be too big for him etc).

Comment

Working...
              X