Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-06-2010, 04:10 AM #321
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LeadUppercut has a reputation beyond reputeLeadUppercut has a reputation beyond reputeLeadUppercut has a reputation beyond reputeLeadUppercut has a reputation beyond reputeLeadUppercut has a reputation beyond reputeLeadUppercut has a reputation beyond reputeLeadUppercut has a reputation beyond reputeLeadUppercut has a reputation beyond reputeLeadUppercut has a reputation beyond reputeLeadUppercut has a reputation beyond reputeLeadUppercut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 93,000,092.71
Here you go! - Dave Rado keep smashing em! - MANIAC310 always solid posts, props. - chiguy91 have some of this green - VERMIN Keep Posting That Good Shit.. To Hell With These Pactards - JibbaJabber 
Happy New Year. - Round 1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by puroylan View Post
Pacman should beat Floyd now.Manny average 100 punchess per round & I don't think Floyd will be able to keep up with him. He's easier to hit now as shown by Mosley.Mosley got old overnight. Training for Berto then Floyd,that's why he looks very tired.Manny has power & stamina.
Styles make fights.

I love Manny, Floyd is my boy - and has been for well over a decade - but I would love to see Manny knock Floyd on his ass.

But, your theory is..... "Manny average 100 punchess per round & I don't think Floyd will be able to keep up with him."..... in the Clottey fight, Manny threw about 100 punches per round, but only appeared to connect with about 20% (a guess-timate, I'm not sure exactly - maybe someone can tell?)

Bro, that is about 80 scoring opportunities for Mayweather .....every single round..... + the jabs / right-hand leads.

Mayweather will keep up with Pac, be sure of that
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
LeadUppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-06-2010, 04:47 AM #322
Contender

Hitman88 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 5,015.27
Default The Showdown...

Props to Jr this weekend for putting on another clinic. As for Roach's assessment, I think it's more fodder than fire. After watching the dude take almost 2yrs off and dismantle the no2 or no3 p4p fighter in Marquez (regardless of size) then do the same to another top 5 p4p'er in Mosely who many ranked at the top welterweight..I can't see how any sane individual could see any relative signs of decline in his game. I read countless posts from heads on this site or many others saying how Shane was gonna ko Mayweather mainly bc of his dominant showing against Margarito and the fact he always comes to fight. Well guess what, he did come to fight..threw the same type punches that busted AM up all night (in the 1st 2rds) and still went home with his azz handed to him. It's amazing how a fighter gets dispatched easily by a certain boxer and all of a sudden said fighter is now a "shell" or he's "washed up". In his last 3 fights prior to fighting 'Money', Marquez took Pac to the wall in a close..close decis then stopped both Casamayor & Juan Diaz & was subsequently viewed as the 2nd or 3rd ranked fighter currently. He fights Mayweather..now he's "old & washed up". You dudes should smack yourselves for the feeble attempts to discredit Jr's victories. Same -ish with Shane who hadn't lost since 2007 albeit dropping a close decis to Cotto (and was ULTRA competitive throughout). He goes on to stop Mayorga & destroy the so called beast of the division, Margaritio. Again, he's rated in the top 5 & in many cases top 3 p4p'er..gets taken to school and now he's "old over night". Nah, he just ran into a far more superior fighter.
Hitman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:16 AM #323
Interim Champion

Fearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 100,000,056,038.57

Huh? May was moving like he did with DLH and Marquez. His legs are still there, he didn't even need to move since Mosley wasn't in it anymore after the 3rd or 4th round.
Fearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:21 AM #324
Banned

No Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond reputeNo Ceiling has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 195,915.76
puto and dinuguan is the shit!!! - Makavelli Have a cheeseburger !!! - Roy O'Bannon thanx pare! - Makavelli Use it well senior - Michael Jordan Cool dude - mangler jr 
secret burried treasure - Roy O'Bannon Have some Yakult - WANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully 

some floyd fans use roach's quote about how cotto and hatton were all shot after pac beats them. lets say pac beat floyd, some floyd fans will use the "Mayweather Doesn't Have His Legs Anymore'' ''roach said so!''
No Ceiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:17 PM #325
Undisputed Champion

tyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond reputetyson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 239,518.03
Total Points: 603,063.49
wise cat - Addison they don't know who they fucking with... - sweet pea 50 Once again. Masterful posting. I bow... - sweet pea 50 sexy beast - Addison I hope this leopard doesn't change his spots. - mickey gomez 
Just cause - ~Mi*Vida*Loca~ Iron Tyson - Addison Great Poster - Dorian Keep up the good work. - Jim Jeffries No Message - Mike Tyson77 
Good morning, Jason Statham. - ЯiZO 
Send a message via MSN to tyson

Mayweather is probably not as fast on his feet these days as he once were, but that doesn't equal his legs are shot.
Mayweather is a bigger, stronger guy today than 5 years ago. Of course, a shift in body build will result in a shift in body dynamics too, so no surprise there.

The same thing goes for Pacquiao though.
tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:20 PM #326
Contender

rhl is just really nicerhl is just really nicerhl is just really nicerhl is just really nice
Total Points: 74,700.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallucinogen View Post
no one got stamina like pacman, no one. He will hit mayweather 3 min of every round. And he can take a punch, fridde is being respectful of him saying he`s a good fighter. But Manny will win for sure..
your name = your post

just say no
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:40 PM #327
Amateur

delvon is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 12,417.95

freddie roach is a hall of fame trainer but he may need to get his glasses fixed this time.. i was plain and simple floyd's gameplan was to stand there and fight show everybody that he still can be just as good without alot of movement.. all these so called experts like emanuel steward or just don't care for mayweather so they wanna see him loose well guess what pac man aint gonna do it
delvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 02:37 AM #328
Intentional Learner

Quoted: 16177 Post(s)
Larry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Einstein has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 106,909,065,621,678,418,034,688.00
Total Points: 10,106,908,955,621,677,735,084,032.00
small banana just like Floyds penis - boxz happy father's day - DionysusX boo hoo hoo, lol, larry is upset on the internet once again, lol, low self esteem, lol,  cry me a river, lol, god bless you lil homie - Tha_Greatest Ape - Pretty Boy32 Monkey - Pretty Boy32 
Gorilla - Pretty Boy32 ape woahah - Pretty Boy32 Clean my shoes - Pretty Boy32 Stop ducking me - Pretty Boy32 You don't want the fight - Pretty Boy32 
You can't fight for sh1t - Pretty Boy32 You like bananas? - Pretty Boy32 Stop ducking me coward - Pretty Boy32 Beat yo a55 up - Pretty Boy32 You have aids - Pretty Boy32 
Some fruit for a fruit - Freedom2111 Homosexual. You admitted laying with men. - Freedom2111 Pretend it's your dream boyfriend Floyd.  You closet homosexual.  You're in love with Floyd lmao. - "red Happy birthday broski! - -jose- To the Legend for exposing Lou for the bltch he is. - travestyny 
Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 

lol...................
Larry Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 02:45 AM #329
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 6551 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,456,208,842,333.03
Total Points: 100,001,000,176,556,309,479,424.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

only unless he is in pacs corner talking about pac beating up some no hoper should he open his gobstopper.

....c0ckroach
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 07:35 PM #330
Interim Champion

Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Sweet Jones has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jones has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jones has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jones has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jones has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jones has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jones has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jones has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jones has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jones has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,038,429.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ju-Ju View Post
listen man, whether manny wins or not, i promise u pacquiao will fight his balls off for 12 rounds. he aint gonna do what shane did after the second round. i had mayweather beating mosley, so i wasnt surprised. i was just shocked shane didnt go all out and settled for getting abused until the fight was over. manny wont go out like that.
*snicker*

Oh man.
Sweet Jones is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List