Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    What happens?
    You lose an online poll

You Golovita.rds are the dumbest fanbase .............EVER.
    Cool nickname, did your mom help you come up with that?

If he would of fought him right after Quillen the poll wouldn't be as one sided. People see right through the games. It's the same thing thats happening with Canelo. He lost a lot of respect playing his games. Not that it means the world or anything but it definitely doesn't help they're rep. Especially considering Golden Boy wants Canelo to be the face of boxing so damn bad.

Comment

danny catches 3g in between exchanges in the 6th. he never recovers and danny flattens him a rd and a half later.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich2123 View Post
        Jacobs vs GGG is the fight I would most like to see. For all the crying about he needs to move up, I want to see GGG beat the best at 160 first. Through no fault of his own, he hasn't done that. I'd like to see him fight Jacobs, Saunders and Canelo before he moves up. I would favor GGG in all 3 fights, but I think both Jacobs and Canelo have a good chance against him .
        Completely agree. Becoming Undisputed will do a lot for his career. More so then just jumping up to 175 just to please the haters who wouldn't even respect him anyway if he did it.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          Completely agree. Becoming Undisputed will do a lot for his career. More so then just jumping up to 175 just to please the haters who wouldn't even respect him anyway if he did it.

Comment

As a GGG fan I hate to say it's 50 50 for me. Can Jacob's hurt GGG? Probably. Hurt him enought? Not sure. I know GGG can hurt Jacob's enough to stop him.

Comment

Love it. I see this happening for sure.

Comment

All GGG has is a puncher's chance if you think about it.
                The chances of Golovkin knocking out Jacobs are much greater than vice-versa. No way this fight goes the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  The chances of Golovkin knocking out Jacobs are much greater than vice-versa. No way this fight goes the distance.
                  You never know.

GGG's defensive reflexes are shot to hell.

He's so used to having things his way he hasn't even learned to cover up...he keeps and opening for uppercuts and bodyshots.

Comment

Golovkin gives him a boxing lesson for a couple of rounds and then knocks him out.

Comment

You never know.

GGG's defensive reflexes are shot to hell.

He's so used to having things his way he hasn't even learned to cover up...he keeps and opening for uppercuts and bodyshots.
                      He looked weight-drained against Brook. If he's outgrown middleweight then that could be a problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X