Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever buy outfit for females you want to sex them on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ever buy outfit for females you want to sex them on?

Do you just buy it for them or don you tell em to buy it?

I just bought several pairs of thigh high leg warmers and thigh high striped socks. Those things look fckin hot on ma lady friend. Also thinking of those colored nerdy glasses. Those turn me on as well.

What outfit do you find sexy for them?

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    Do you just buy it for them or don you tell em to buy it?

I just bought several pairs of thigh high leg warmers and thigh high striped socks. Those things look fckin hot on ma lady friend. Also thinking of those colored nerdy glasses. Those turn me on as well.

What outfit do you find sexy for them?
    I was about to say, you're pretending to buy it for your girl but I then I read "high leg warmers" that means its not really for you.

Comment

My girl always buys sexy panties or lingerie to try and spice things up. I don't need to buy them for her or ask her to do anything. She's got initiative.

Comment

She usually gets it. She has good taste so I trust her judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          I was about to say, you're pretending to buy it for your girl but I then I read "high leg warmers" that means its not really for you.
          Stop trolling leddy its really getting old lol. Just put ur 2 cents in even tho u just buy at divisoria

Comment

she knows what I like to see her in before the humping begins

Comment

Shiny Black Latex

Comment

Something similar to this is when the misses last got it in an outfit

Comment

Working...
                X