Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happend between Gary Shaw and Jeff Lacy???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happend between Gary Shaw and Jeff Lacy???

I was watching a short documantry of gary shaw long long time ago and gary said jeff is like another son and recently I heard that he was saying jeff isnt good enough boxer for FREAKING Nick Diaz!!!!!

What happend????

It's so sad to see Lacy these days. The last confirmed whereabouts I heard were of him working the 'popcorn chicken beat' at a Saint Petersburg, FL branch of KFC. Sadly, it would seem that Lacy had to be leashed up by his ankles to the deep fat fryer as he was often found wandering listlessly around the car park at the back on account of the appalling brain damage he suffered at the hands of Joe 'Hands of Glass' Calzaghe.

Tragic that the sport of boxing has left him to rot in this way. Although I did hear he does make really excellent popcorn chicken, so maybe he has found his calling. It's not like he was very good at boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
      I was watching a short documantry of gary shaw long long time ago and gary said jeff is like another son and recently I heard that he was saying jeff isnt good enough boxer for FREAKING Nick Diaz!!!!!

What happend????
      Joe Calzaghe happened .. .

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Buck View Post
        It's so sad to see Lacy these days. The last confirmed whereabouts I heard were of him working the 'popcorn chicken beat' at a Saint Petersburg, FL branch of KFC. Sadly, it would seem that Lacy had to be leashed up by his ankles to the deep fat fryer as he was often found wandering listlessly around the car park at the back on account of the appalling brain damage he suffered at the hands of Joe 'Hands of Glass' Calzaghe.

Tragic that the sport of boxing has left him to rot in this way. Although I did hear he does make really excellent popcorn chicken, so maybe he has found his calling. It's not like he was very good at boxing.
        Popcorn chicken??? What on earth is that?!

Comment

he got slapped into brain damage.

Comment

he stopped getting big money so shaw kicked him to the side

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
              Popcorn chicken??? What on earth is that?!
              Apparently Lacy's popcorn chicken is absolutely outstanding (if he hasn't drooled on it):

http://www.kfc.com/menu/chicken_popcorn.asp

Comment

Working...
              X