Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] kyrie >>>> curry

that is all.......

Beercules
    kyrie
    76.92%
    curry
    23.08%

Lebron's little **** just got hurt tonight. Dude is done.

Curry is a better shooter.

Comment

And let's talk about teams. 1-1 in the finals

Without James the Cavs can't win. Period

Last year the Dubs played without Steph and still won. Cavs need Lebron period.

Comment

one on one,

prime AI smokes them both...

Comment

Wow I'm surprised siablo14 went for the light skin brotha over the tried n true dark skin brotha.

Comment

kyrie has that redbone in his backpocket.

Comment

Kyrie is fast becoming one of the most entertaining players to watch in the NBA; he literally brings his hilarious "Uncle Drew" persona onto the court and pulls off amazing feats.

Nevertheless, I believe Curry is all-around one of the best players, if not the best, in the game. What's worrying me is that it's become clear Curry didn't properly heal from the injuries sustained last season. I don't know why the team/Curry has refused to acknowledge as much, but he is simply not the same guy so far.

The problem is that he should've taken time off in the actual off-season, instead of recommencing training after just 2 weeks break, which back then I read was his plan. Now it's the season, so how is he going to heal without hurting team mechanics?

I'm hoping that his body recovers on its own, considering that he won't have to do as much work anymore since Durant is there now. Either way, the finals will be competitive, and I believe the Warriors will win.

Comment

Yea he is the better overall player, but Curry is great

Comment

I'd take Kyrie in every facet of the game except the 3 point shot

Comment

Stephen Curry is one of the greatest shooters in NBA history.

Comment

Working...
                    X