Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine Manny went to to 140 fro Crawford and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if the moves benefit pac, he will do it. if its an even field, forget it.

Comment

pac might beat may at xbox.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
          beat him, then right away went down to 135 and beat Loma, that would be EPIC as fuk. It would be unheard of and outright cement his legacy with the exception of Paulie ranting about how it was possible for him to do such a thing.

It would be better for him since he won't be jumping straight down to 135 from 147 either.

Boxing Gods please let this happen.
          Manny's old, I highly doubt he could make 135, 140 sounds more realistic.

Comment

I don't rate Crawford as high as most fans do. Gamboa hurt him. I think the Pacquiao who just beat Bradley and Vargas will beat Crawford. The 140 pound weight limit won't hurt Pacquiao at all. He is more of a 135 or 140 pound fighter than a full welterweight. He was a monster when he fought Diaz at 135 and Hatton at 140.
            No shame in getting stunned by a talented fighter like Gamboa. **** happens in pro boxing, the way Crawford responded is what matters.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bushidō View Post
              PAcquiao could lose both
              Pac could very well lose both fights. I could see Crawford and Lomachenko giving Manny problems.

That's why it would be a pretty big deal for him if he beats both of them, especially at the weight they want (140, 135).

Comment

I think pac vs Salido would be fun, Salido is very tough.

Comment

Working...
                X