No announcement yet.

I Just Dont Get The Hate Amir Khan Gets! Dude is A Warrior

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
    yea he talks too much and says dumb ass shit but I rather that over him being another one of these quiet fighters who dont have an personality or an opinion on anything.

That 4th round against Garcia is nothing but real fighter ****, he was badly hurt but was fighting back and holding his own against garcia till another one of Garcia "GARSH" punch got through and the ref prematurely stopped it imo, if the ref was gonna stop it he should have done it on the first KD since it was clear he was way more hurt than the KD bayless stopped it on.

Khan level of competition hasnt been great as of late but then again who is their at 147 for him? Garcia been ducking the rematch, he tried to get mayweather and pacquaio, brook is really isnt anything but a grudge match for khan, he fought alexander, algeri, peterson, collazo, judah etc etc

So imo Amir Khan gets hate for no real reason other than to hate, khan is never in a boring fight.

Fastest Hands In Boxing!

He is a warrior but he doesn't fight and his attitude is if he doesn't get May or Pac he's not going to fight. He gets the same hate Andre Ward does for not fighting, being delusional about his worth and acting like a diva.

I like fighters that actually fight that I can enjoy on my TV 2,3,4 times per year.

Comment

I don' understand it either. He's incredibly fan friendly, and very easy on the eyes when it comes to his athletic ability. Even when he's hurt (which is A LOT) he'll put himself in harms way, albeit not very smart, but it's entertaining as fck.

Comment

AgreedKhan is one of my favorites. Always shows grit when he's in trouble. The Maidana and Garcia fights are tough. And before Garcia, Khan and roach were getting **** done.

Comment

Being inactive and delusional rarely leads to popularity. It's also difficult for a dull and humourless guy like Khan to gain a big following in the wider public, unless he wins all the time.

Very entertaining fighter but it’s easy to see why he’s unpopular.

Comment

He WAS a warrior. Very entertaining in the ring because you always feel he's one punch away from being knocked out or hurt. Very dull outside of the ring though.

Now he thinks he's a far bigger star than he really is when in fact he isn't really a big draw anymore, in the UK or USA. He will draw a big crowd if he fights Brook, but thats because the occasion and event, not just Khan.

Now he will happily be inactive for a year or more in the hopes of getting a big payday. Or he will happily fight weaker opposition than he should so he doesn't mess up any potential paydays.
            Last edited by deathofaclown; 01-19-2016, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Amir Khan is a real fighter. People are just racist, and feel he thought himself too worthy. But he's given us some real fights, and he outboxed Maidana better than Floyd until he gassed.

Comment

Amir is a good lad, and does a hell of a lot of work outside the ring for charities, the underprivileged and shows his courage inside the ring, as well as outside the ring in traveling to site's hit by terrorists to help the aid packages that he raises.

Fight wise, he is usually in thrillers, but for me he is the opposite of Deontay Wilder.

With Amir you watch him looking good but expecting him to get knocked out any minute. Wilder the opposite, he looks bad but you are awaiting him landing the knockout blow.

Comment

I would have agreed with you if this was 2 years ago
                  But the Amir Khan of today is different. He doesn't fight often and when he does they are soft touches.

Comment

Typical Khan fans living in the past. Can anybody tell me what Khan has done that's relevant in the last 36 months?

Comment

He's avoiding big punchers in hopes of landing a Pac-Mayweather retirement gift package because he knows its a only a matter of time before he gets knocked out again.

He talks ridiculous amounts of crap and thinks he's a much bigger star than he really is. His delusional fans also exacerbate the situation.

Comment

Working...
                      X