Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One piece of advice you'd give to a beginner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    Without a real boxing trainer you'll do it all wrong! Find a trainer.
    Forget what I said previously..

The absolute BEST advice one could give a beginner reading THIS forum is to disregard basically everything the above guy says..

(although of course you need a trainer so allow that one to slide lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post

The absolute BEST advice one could give a beginner reading THIS forum is to disregard basically everything the above guy says..

Are you serious?

Ray Corso has probably forgotten more about training boxers than you'll ever know.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Are you serious?

Ray Corso has probably forgotten more about training boxers than you'll ever know.
        Ray Corso has never touched gloves in his life.

The fact that you can't see that is testament to the gullibility and stupidity which you never fail to bring wherever you go.

Quote a single post of Corso's that displays anything beyond a very basic grasp of his subject? Yeah right!

Comment

Hey elroy........

you want the same offer I gave juggy?

I'll post newspaper sports section main stories and a few boxing lisc. cards
          that will obviously be about me.

In exchange for you being banned perminately!! Do you take the challenge?

You say I've never been involved so put up or shut up! You in boy?

Lets here the excuses now........blah blah....... blah blah.......ha!

The kid trolls me on every post I make NOW he's no where to be seen.

funny how both these jerks disappear when their actually challenged!
          elroid will wait till I log off then try to cover up this post as if it didn't occur. kids, hate em or love em................knock em out!
          Ray
          Last edited by Ray Corso; 11-21-2015, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Comment

I'm standing here.......well sitting here hahaha.....Wheres the boy???

They call names and degrade but when their called out they run like cowards!

elroid said......."Ray Corso has never touched gloves in his life".
              ....................."The fact that you can't see that is testament to the gullibility and stupidity which you never fail to bring wherever you go'.

To make a comment like that inperson would get your azz kicked you know that boy right?

So if your right theres no front page sports artilcles on a guy whose "never touched gloves" right? Theres no boxing lisc. issued to that guy either, right.

So put up your membership here and I'll prove you wrong, whats up tuff guy?

Ray Corso...hey Rockin' you think the boy owns up?..........

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                I'm standing here.......well sitting here hahaha.....Wheres the boy???

They call names and degrade but when their called out they run like cowards!

elroid said......."Ray Corso has never touched gloves in his life".
                ....................."The fact that you can't see that is testament to the gullibility and stupidity which you never fail to bring wherever you go'.

To make a comment like that inperson would get your azz kicked you know that boy right?

So if your right theres no front page sports artilcles on a guy whose "never touched gloves" right? Theres no boxing lisc. issued to that guy either, right.

So put up your membership here and I'll prove you wrong, whats up tuff guy?

Ray Corso...hey Rockin' you think the boy owns up?..........
                plenty of opinions yet no real experience..........

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  plenty of opinions yet no real experience..........
                  Common sense doesn't require experience! If that was the case anyway rest assured Ray would be one of the dumber ones on here even with experience......outside of junior boxing he knows little! yet according to him o one else knows anything and calls you on b.s that himself refuses to post,but continues the charade of the likes of Tysons mentor and such nonsense.

For that matter we wouldn't even have a forum if experience is what was required to have logical postings on here! :Ive aleready showed myself;f to a few posters on here,he has not...he has not because he really has nothing to show..no one on this site can actually confirm this guy exists or to the extent of what he claims...... even if just ONE poster has seen him I wouldn't heckle him like he does everyone else

This is another recent quote from another poster...this right here basically sums up corso the finger pointer........

"No stomach for proof, eh? It is easier to put up with them, eh? Prove it to the rest of the boys then, eh?

Yes, sir, you do have to prove it or refrain from all such claims forevermore. You have been called out multiple times and besmirched as a liar and have not responded. The clock is ticking before you lose by default to your pod of little detractors. Step up, now, be a man. Give it to em', give it to 'em, by god.."

The bottom line is this guy babbles on and on and has been here for years with not one single shred of evidance of credibility of which one would have with the claims he has made. He then plays the ban game and promises to show medals of junior boxing? :wank:

I know one thing if I was a legendary trainer in Tysons corner you would know who I was! Hell a simple google search would show about ANYTHING boxing if I had RELEVANCE to the sport! Ray Corso equals a big BLANK that ends this convo right here!
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-21-2015, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Common sense doesn't require experience! If that was the case anyway rest assured Ray would be one of the dumber ones on here even with experience......outside of junior boxing he knows little! yet according to him o one else knows anything and calls you on b.s that himself refuses to post,but continues the charade of the likes of Tysons mentor and such nonsense.

For that matter we wouldn't even have a forum if experience is what was required to have logical postings on here! :Ive aleready showed myself;f to a few posters on here,he has not...he has not because he really has nothing to show..no one on this site can actually confirm this guy exists or to the extent of what he claims...... even if just ONE poster has seen him I wouldn't heckle him like he does everyone else

This is another recent quote from another poster...this right here basically sums up corso the finger pointer........

"No stomach for proof, eh? It is easier to put up with them, eh? Prove it to the rest of the boys then, eh?

Yes, sir, you do have to prove it or refrain from all such claims forevermore. You have been called out multiple times and besmirched as a liar and have not responded. The clock is ticking before you lose by default to your pod of little detractors. Step up, now, be a man. Give it to em', give it to 'em, by god.."

The bottom line is this guy babbles on and on and has been here for years with not one single shred of evidance of credibility of which one would have with the claims he has made. He then plays the ban game and promises to show medals of junior boxing? :wank:

I know one thing if I was a legendary trainer in Tysons corner you would know who I was! Hell a simple google search would show about ANYTHING boxing if I had RELEVANCE to the sport! Ray Corso equals a big BLANK that ends this convo right here!
                    I never heard of any ray corso being an associate of Mike Tyson either... if you google ray corso, you don't get much from a self proclaimed big shot in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post

Yes I hate to agree but ..being a fighter starts with a good trainer down....though that is what is common knowledge to any somewhat knowleddgable guy. Corso actually said something right here, however as stated its not rocket science that's the first thing one needs to do .

Comment

Working...
                      X