No announcement yet.

New Iole piece on Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Sounds like a bitter ex to me. It's not Floyd's fault Manny ducked him.
    I doubt you read the article, or at least read it with an open mind. There's a mention of the Pacquiao fight but more than anything the article is about Floyd's hypocrisy concerning Alvarez' move to HBO and his allegiance to Showtime.

He's always boasting about being his own boss yet criticizes other fighters for wanting to do the same.He's constantly proclaiming his unconditional allegiance to Showtime and proclaiming it's the only network, yet throws them under the bus and trashes their all-access episodes which will hurt the company in the future when Floyd is long gone.

Comment

maybe you should just be banned for being stupid!:ANYWORD:

Comment

floydiots to the rescue

Comment

Iole dropping some knowledge. Hopefully Floyd has someone on payroll that can read the article and explain it to him.

Comment

I can honestly say lil floyd is the biggest jackass the sport has ever seen.

Comment

I wonder if Iole will be denied his credentials to Mayweather fights like Steve Kim was?

Comment

what in manny pacquiao's career makes you think he has ducked Mayweather?
                although he hasn't fought anyone as skilled, he has fought bigger and tougher guys, he has losses on his record so it's not like he has anything to lose.

if there is anyone who is not a ducker in the sport, it's pacquiao.

when mayweather retired because the welterweight division was at it's best in years.. pacquiao fought everyone mayweather wouldn't.

Comment

Sounds like the world is getting money fatigue....

Comment

pacquiao = bob marley
                    floyd = macklemore

Comment

Floyd lost his hair from steroid use! Same as Barry bonds....

Comment

Working...
                      X