Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oscar pistorius - guilty or not guilty? whats your opinion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oscar pistorius - guilty or not guilty? whats your opinion?

what you reckon? I think his going to get guilty, I think he killed her cause of jealousy
    Guilty
    79.37%
    Not Guilty
    4.76%
    his going to get away with it
    4.76%
    i like pie
    11.11%

Guilty, story just doesn't add up.

BUT, wouldn't surprise me at all if he got let off.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      Guilty, story just doesn't add up.

BUT, wouldn't surprise me at all if he got let off.
      his making **** up, the story he says is a pile of ****

I hope he gets the 25 years he deserves.

ill be watching tomorrow either way, anyone know what time it starts in uk?

Comment

Not guilty imo.

Johannesburg is a crime-ridden hellhole and the guy was paranoid about getting burgled. He wrote on his twitter the previous November:

@OscarPistorius
        Oscar Pistorius
        Nothing like getting home to hear the washing machine on and thinking its an intruder to go into full combat recon mode into the pantry! waa

Comment

Not sure how this has all unfolded since, but when the details of the story first came out he sounded guilty as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Not guilty imo.

Johannesburg is a crime-ridden hellhole and the guy was paranoid about getting burgled. He wrote on his twitter the previous November:
            his home looked very secure, and apparently, there were screams before he shot 4 times. and then security called him and he said everything was fine.

he knew what he was shooting at imo. the intruder stuff is fair, but he seemed like a guy who loved guns.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Not sure how this has all unfolded since, but when the details of the story first came out he sounded guilty as ****.
              he says he thought the fit model girl was in bed.

he had to go under the bed to get the gun.

his chatting crap, they need to give him the 25 years.

Comment

I don't think he has a leg to stand on.

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
                  his home looked very secure, and apparently, there were screams before he shot 4 times. and then security called him and he said everything was fine.

he knew what he was shooting at imo. the intruder stuff is fair, but he seemed like a guy who loved guns.
                  You have to know the country to understand the mindset there.

Johannesburg is one of the most dangerous cities in the world and he was a wealthy guy who lived alone and with a disability restricting movement. I think that tweet indicates he was also more than a little paranoid.

As an example, Golden Lions rugby coach John Mitchell had his place broken into, he was stabbed twice and tied up but often the consequences are much worse. http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/4...tchell-stabbed

The other stuff you mention about the time of screams and the security calls are contested by the defence, still to be determined.

He might well be guilty, but since you asked for an opinion, at this point I personally don't think he is.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 03-03-2014, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Guilty as sin.

She was cheating on him with a sa rugby player.

Also what thief goes into your toilet?

Comment

Working...
                    X