Pistorius is granted bail!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    you didn't like my joke biatchhhb!!!
    yours has already been told, pablo the puerto rican plagiarist.

Comment

I herrr!
      If he's found innocent the first thing he's gonna do is kick back and relax in a secluded beach in the Caribbean to clear his mind from all this

(pretty weak)

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Bombadil View Post
        yours has already been told, pablo the puerto rican plagiarist.
        Damn it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Bombadil View Post
          that will be going on my facebook/pistorius tribute thread that is made up completely of jokes by clever ****s on this site.
          I herrr!
          If he's found innocent the first thing he's gonna do is kick back and relax in a secluded beach in the Caribbean to clear his mind from all this

(pretty weak)

On a serious note though, if his team doesn't do an excellent job of standing up for him, the prosecution is going to run away with this trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Jovi View Post
            On a serious note though, if his team doesn't do an excellent job of standing up for him, the prosecution is going to run away with this trial.
            Lmao!!!

Comment

I heard! It all started because,
              he found out she was cheating and he kicked her out the house

Comment

I heard! It all started because,
                he found out she was cheating and he kicked her out the house
                Even with all the ballistic evidence that goes against Pistorious' version of what happened, I'm going to go out on a limb and say he is innocent.

Comment

Bail is usually not granted for any of the following reasons:

1) prevention of someone running away.
                  2) severity of the crime - people who committ murder usually do not get bail.
                  3) prevention of any interference with potential witnesses.
                  4) to prevent further crimes being committed.

With Oscar number 1 is not possible he's too well known to be able to flea. Number 4 is highly unlikely as well. Number 2 and 3 are reasons why I personally feel he should not have been granted bail. You can pretty much be assured if this was your average joe he would not have been granted bail. You very rarely get bail for murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Bail is usually not granted for any of the following reasons:

1) prevention of someone running away.
                    2) severity of the crime - people who committ murder usually do not get bail.
                    3) prevention of any interference with potential witnesses.
                    4) to prevent further crimes being committed.

With Oscar number 1 is not possible he's too well known to be able to flea. Number 4 is highly unlikely as well. Number 2 and 3 are reasons why I personally feel he should not have been granted bail. You can pretty much be assured if this was your average joe he would not have been granted bail. You very rarely get bail for murder.
                    It depends on the jurisdiction. They don't give bail for murder in states where they have the death penalty. They do give bail for murder in Canada.

Anyway I bet his lawyer is going to cost him an arm and a leg. That's if he can't get one of his sponsors to foot the bill. HE HAS NO LEGS!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      It depends on the jurisdiction. They don't give bail for murder in states where they have the death penalty. They do give bail for murder in Canada.

Anyway I bet his lawyer is going to cost him an arm and a leg. That's if he can't get one of his sponsors to foot the bill. HE HAS NO LEGS!
                      Hahah the Oscar jokes are endless at the moment lol.

Tbh I don't know much about South African law, I paralegal at the moment in London so I'm just using the knowledge I have from here. I'm sure it is different in SA.

I've been away out of the country do you know how much his bail was set at?

Comment

Working...
                      X