Comments Thread For: Caballero Says WBA Did Him Dirty, With No John Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy your 100% of nothing, chump.

Comment

Ohh boy ...will he regret it? I'm pretty sure he will.
      Ahora sin la corona le deseo suerte si gana mas de 25 mil por alguna pelea, Que bruto eres Caballero!

Comment

Some of you Garcia homers don't understand or want to understand CCs point of view. He fights, he puts his life on the line, not you. **** you talking about fight already people are starving. **** you! If he loses his life, you'll say he lost it over $90,000 dollars, and won't care about anything but the next big fight. Try understanding his point first concerning the WBA. I'm not CC fan, but I see his point.

People starving. Go **** yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Some of you Garcia homers don't understand or want to understand CCs point of view. He fights, he puts his life on the line, not you. **** you talking about fight already people are starving. **** you! If he loses his life, you'll say he lost it over $90,000 dollars, and won't care about anything but the next big fight. Try understanding his point first concerning the WBA. I'm not CC fan, but I see his point.

Hey Mr. Mayweather Homer just cause Caballero is with Mayweather doesn't mean you have to defend him. Just saying... cause you seem to defend every fighter associated with Mayweather.

Comment

Dude was gonna make the biggest payday of his life fighting Garcia, instead he wants to b!tch and complain about being inactive and how he wants to move the fight to Panama.

He's a nobody, but he wants to make top fighter money.

Comment

As a big Caballero fan, he should understand at that time in his career the politics of boxing. He should of just kept doing what he was doing earlier in his career and that is put in that hard work. Where he's at right now, it's his fault as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Dude was gonna make the biggest payday of his life fighting Garcia, instead he wants to b!tch and complain about being inactive and how he wants to move the fight to Panama.

He's a nobody, but he wants to make top fighter money.
                He's a nobody? He was a P4P boxer at one point in his career. Went into other people's back yards and took their belts like a true G. What is Garcia doing? Tune up after tune up after tune up. This is coming from a Garcia fan too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  He's a nobody? He was a P4P boxer at one point in his career. Went into other people's back yards and took their belts like a true G. What is Garcia doing? Tune up after tune up after tune up. This is coming from a Garcia fan too.
                  Mikey's fighting tune ups because of the guys who he's scheduled to fight are getting hurt(Salido) or b!tching(Caballero) out.

Comment

Just because he trains with the Mayweather's doesn't mean he's going to get checks like Floyd Mayweather, Caballero is FINISHED!

Comment

I know Caba wants bigger fights and paydays against notable guys but right now in his career he needed that strap, now he is just going to probably be fighting obscure fighters in Panama until he retires

Comment

Working...
                      X