Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kristen Stewart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iīd bang her but I donīt like her as a person,seems like the type who is used to get whatever she wants,whenever she wants it.Not very down-to-earth.

Comment

Look....

Comment

Who's the nobody tryna steal my ****?

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
          Hmm, I'm not as up on modern actresses as i should be. Here are some examples closer to my time that definitely smoke her. Maybe someone will come in and offer some more recent examples....unless she's the best the present has to offer :O

Alot of these women are still around but these clips are in their primes (around Stewart's age)

Jennifer Connelly (clip from the 90's).

Both of the female stars of this video in my opinion (but particularly Liv).

Madchen Amick (90's actress) she's at 2:24

80's Courtney Cox

Wait a minute, Liv wasn't in that video, she was in the one below. I shouldn't post just based on memory of stuff from the 90's.

Comment

I've never understood the talk about her, but then I don't watch these "werewolf fellates a goblin" pictures or whatever the **** they are.

Having said that, I guess I could see my way to tying her up, fitting her with those "keep your mouth open" devices that dentists use, and ****ing the back of her throat. Then I'd take her up the ass, and make her tell me she loved it and wanted more by burning her twat lips off with a lighted candle. Then, just for kicks, I'd cut off her fingers with a pair of pliers and make her give me a "before and after" hand job to compare. All the while, Miley "**** whore" Cyrus is watching, unable to flee as I've cut her legs off.

But tbh I've probably got better things to do.

Comment

she's not hot & i don't even consider her good looking. highest paid actress in hollywood right now...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                I've never understood the talk about her, but then I don't watch these "werewolf fellates a goblin" pictures or whatever the **** they are.

Having said that, I guess I could see my way to tying her up, fitting her with those "keep your mouth open" devices that dentists use, and ****ing the back of her throat. Then I'd take her up the ass, and make her tell me she loved it and wanted more by burning her twat lips off with a lighted candle. Then, just for kicks, I'd cut off her fingers with a pair of pliers and make her give me a "before and after" hand job to compare. All the while, Miley "**** whore" Cyrus is watching, unable to flee as I've cut her legs off.

But tbh I've probably got better things to do.
                sounds like a good saturday night special...

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Look....

Comment

Working...
                  X