No announcement yet.

Heriberto Lazcano (Leader of Los Zetas) dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
    That's why it is hard to believe he was anywhere near this gun fight. I will need to see his dead body to believe this story.
    Supposedly, the Gulf Cartel got a hold of his body along with 4-7 other Zetas. IF this is true, then the GC will upload a vid of Lazcano's body with a message. If this doesnt happen within the next 2 weeks, then its all bull*****.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      Supposedly, the Gulf Cartel got a hold of his body along with 4-7 other Zetas. IF this is true, then the GC will upload a vid of Lazcano's body with a message. If this doesnt happen within the next 2 weeks, then its all bull*****.
      Orite, we will just have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        Doesn't really make much of a difference if you ask me.

They're like Al Qaeda in they're cell based and funded by cell crime solely at this point. They used to be the Gulf Cartel's people, but they downsized and what was left is a group of assassins/pure thugs that have to fend for themselves to make money. They'll do anything for it, if that means kidnapping and extorting anyone and everything on Earth.

See all they did was the violent work for the Cartel. Once they were fired and pushed out, they have to resort to terror in order to make money.
        Except that Al Qaeda is an imaginary tool created by the CIA and the Mossad to put fear into the public heads just to have control over them/the world.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          Except that Al Qaeda is an imaginary tool created by the CIA and the Mossad to put fear into the public heads just to have control over them/the world.
          What about the 2005 London transport bombings? Was that the imagination of MI5? Good try fruitcake.

Comment

Unfortunately, I doubt it will matter much in the grand scheme of things. Im sure his replacement will be just as fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
              What about the 2005 London transport bombings? Was that the imagination of MI5? Good try fruitcake.
              Yes it was,you got it ..well done bro.

Al Qaeda is gonna send you a Victoria's Secret voucher because they like the way you think.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                If he was killed, don't you think some of his people would have gotten his body? I don't think they would have just left him. I read somewhere that he may not even have been there. Who knows, hopefully he was killed or captured and hopefully his whole organization crumbles.

Comment

Working...
                X