No announcement yet.

Khan twitter on Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

Like I have been saying all along. It is Bradley who is holding up the fight because of Shaw/HBO reasons. It has absolutely nothing to do with Amir lowballing him.
    timmah didn't reject the split, he rejected signing with shaw again

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      this is what I've been saying. It has something with Shaw, he probably wants bradley to sign a fight extension or something.

Look at these headlines:

Timothy Bradley-Devon Alexander fight in big trouble, Shaw wants contract extension

http://www.boxingscene.com/bradley-v...tension--30929

It's a similar issue. In the end it will be worked out, I'm quite confident in that.
      shaw is a ****ty low budget promoter who will do ANYTHING to trap a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        this is what I've been saying. It has something with Shaw, he probably wants bradley to sign a fight extension or something.

Look at these headlines:

Timothy Bradley-Devon Alexander fight in big trouble, Shaw wants contract extension

http://www.boxingscene.com/bradley-v...tension--30929

It's a similar issue. In the end it will be worked out, I'm quite confident in that.
        I think what's happening is this

Shaw wants the fight to get done before May when Bradley's contract is up so he is putting all these rumors and results of the negotiations out there to make either make Timmy look bad should he leave (he is) or force him to take the offer on the table to save face

it's not going to work from what I have been told Timmy is steadfast in what he wants

my guess is if he indeed fights one more time under Shaw it will be the promised HBO fight

sign with ______

then make the Khan fight

Comment

When is Timmy gonna stop running?

Stop running out there baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            I think what's happening is this

Shaw wants the fight to get done before May when Bradley's contract is up so he is putting all these rumors and results of the negotiations out there to make either make Timmy look bad should he leave (he is) or force him to take the offer on the table to save face

it's not going to work from what I have been told Timmy is steadfast in what he wants

my guess is if he indeed fights one more time under Shaw it will be the promised HBO fight

sign with ______

then make the Khan fight
            this is what i was thinking is gonna happen. its very odd for a promoter to come out and state that his fighter is not accepting a fight contract. timmy is better of just waiting out the contract if there is this much conflict with his promoter.

Comment

Stop runnin timmy, Stop runnin out there baby!

Comment

Bradley always seemed keen to fight khan and for the big fights,so i do think its fair to say its his d*ck of a promoter ****in him about.

Im sure itle get made in good enough time.

Comment

LOLOL, I gotta try this just once.

STOP RUNNIN', TIMMY!

STOP RUNNIN' OUT THERE, BABY!

Comment

Nobody puts baby in a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I'm waiting to hear if Shaw is trying to force an extension on Bradley's contract like he did before the Alexander fight.
                      I bet that's whats going on, I bet Shaw is pulling a bob arum on Bradley..

Comment

Working...
                      X