Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao used dishonorable tactics against Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
    Notice how he throws the jab out there but then renegs on his initial offer and goes for a left hook.

I think Floyd needs to be careful and not take everything Manny throws at face value.
    thread fail.

Comment

Notice how he throws the jab out there but then renegs on his initial offer and goes for a left hook.

I think Floyd needs to be careful and not take everything Manny throws at face value.
      I have to give you credit for this, this is pretty ****ing ******ed. I'm guessing you never watch boxing before and have no ****ing clue what boxing is. If this is disnonorable, i can't imagine what you think about "rope a dope".

Comment

the ts' sarcasm is subtle but he's a dlh fan so he wont get a green.

Comment

what!?! Since when is a feint dishonorable? One of the reasons people say that old-timers would beat modern day fighters is that modern fighters have lost the art of the feint. It's not completely true, of course, but with comments like that I guess we know how come that idea has spread.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
            Yes, Manny is so dishonorable! He has shamed his family!

He must commit ritual suicide or the stain of dishonor will remain upon his family forever!

LOL. This must have been a joke post, but with one too many drinks I fell for it.
            Last edited by bklynboy; 12-05-2009, 12:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

holy **** this thread has catskills23 potential

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                Anyone who replies to this thread seriously should hang themselves.Seriously. Right now.
                should that include you? i'm going out now to buy some rope. lol.

Comment

Thread of the month.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

wtf!!! this is boxing! if you wanna watch some soft bastards, watch american football.

Comment

Why did Hatton have his right hand so low? Idiot.

Also lol at people taking this thread seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X