Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Canelo Kid....the next big coming outta Mex???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
    who do you think Canelo should fight next? I've seen people mention Alfonso Gomez

Gomez wrecks Canelo right now imo
    Matthew hatton??? Delvin Rodriguez???

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Caras View Post
      fea?estas wey o que?esta vieja esta bien chula y bien buena.
      i was about to say the same thing. the ***** is cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by R0ME0 View Post
        i was about to say the same thing. the ***** is cute.
        I told them the same thing.....do donde le ven lo fea.....si esta bien buenota!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          I told them the same thing.....do donde le ven lo fea.....si esta bien buenota!!!
          Esta buena, pero como que empalaga la uei...

Comment

• Originally posted by fadan80 View Post
            Esta buena, pero como que empalaga la uei...
            empalaga??? mi español es casi 100% pero haora si nose que significa empalaga???

Comment

• I had no idea Canelo was a sureno

Comment

empalaga??? mi español es casi 100% pero haora si nose que significa empalaga???
                Y yo no se como se dice en ingles

Its like when you eat every single day a meal that is good, but after several days you don't like it... "te empalaga"

The same happens when you eat too much candy, after a while "te empalaga"

Comment

Y yo no se como se dice en ingles

Its like when you eat every single day a meal that is good, but after several days you don't like it... "te empalaga"

The same happens when you eat too much candy, after a while "te empalaga"
                  Ahhh like you get sick of it right....it's like annoying....or irritating no??? nice pues se aprende algo nuevo cada dia!!! good looking out playa......

y porque empalaga la vieja del Canelo?? sabes como se llama?? queira vuscar mas fotos...

Comment

Ahhh like you get sick of it right....it's like annoying....or irritating no??? nice pues se aprende algo nuevo cada dia!!! good looking out playa......

y porque empalaga la vieja del Canelo?? sabes como se llama?? queira vuscar mas fotos...
                    Her name is Marisol Gonzalez, and she is appearing in almost every sport event for mexican television network Televisa... I don't know exactly what is annoying from her, its like if her personality is fake or something like that... me cae un poco mal... but Id still hit it

Comment

Her name is Marisol Gonzalez, and she is appearing in almost every sport event for mexican television network Televisa... I don't know exactly what is annoying from her, its like if her personality is fake or something like that... me cae un poco mal... but Id still hit it
                      YOU think???? damn!!!!!!!!!!

but what the hell is she doing at the superbowl..hahhaha

Last edited by extracurRICular; 05-05-2010, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X