Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question to all the brothers of the lounge.(All nationalities welcome!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post

3. You felt threatened and/or insecure enough to put hands on guys who were merely talking to you.

4. You got so heated that you had to go outside to regain your cool.
    he did get called a racists by some racists.

ever been treated like your a racists by some one thats clearly a racists? theres very few options because now your being picked on and if you do anything back your not retaliating instead your just being racists. this is when i point out that they guys an a**hole and that it has nothing to do with anything other then him being an *******, that and that he needs to get the f**k out of my face because i dont deal with a**holes very well.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 10-20-2009, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
      he did get called a racists by some racists.

ever been treated like your a racists by some one thats clearly a racists? theres very few options because now your being picked on and if you do anything back your not retaliating instead your just being racists. this is when i point out that they guys an a**hole and that it has nothing to do with anything other then him being an *******, that and that he needs to get the f**k out of my face because i dont deal with a**holes very well.
      The only reason he was in the conversation at all was because HE walked over and engaged THEM.

That whole situation could have turned out A LOT worse. And for what?

Comment

The only reason he was in the conversation at all was because HE walked over and engaged THEM.

That whole situation could have turned out A LOT worse. And for what?
        so you assume if he just kept making out they would have left him alone?

for what? well he did get a number and a second date instead of just spending the night hooking up and only getting a your really nice but our just not the kind of guy im looking for right now text message in the morning....id say the altercation definitely improved the chances of anything happening in the future with this girl.
        Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 10-20-2009, 05:24 AM.

Comment

1. She is the type of girl to start making out with a dude she just met. In public. Perspective.

2. You felt threatened and/or insecure enough to approach guys who looked at you.

3. You felt threatened and/or insecure enough to put hands on guys who were merely talking to you.

4. You got so heated that you had to go outside to regain your cool.

5. This is on your mind enough to ask a group of strangers on the InterWebs about it.

6. Did I mention that you almost got into a fight over a chick you just met?

7. Random guys you don't know succeeded in getting you off your game.

Does that largely sum it up?
          i usually don't post here.. i just read but.... !!
          u made a lot of great points.

Comment

I've taken white girls from white guys before and the guys who lost werent a happy bunch.I'm not sure how I would feel if you dated a black sister but certainly wouldnt mind if you took a fat one who noone wants.The pretty ones I need to think about it.I think what pisses people off is you white fellas tend to be touchy touchy in public even with your white women.Generally blacks dont display that passion publicly so to see a white fella doing it in public with a sister is like a slap in the face.People generally wouldnt mind as long you dont go around acting all white with a sister,have some discretion and respect the *****s values.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post
              I've taken white girls from white guys before and the guys who lost werent a happy bunch.I'm not sure how I would feel if you dated a black sister but certainly wouldnt mind if you took a fat one who noone wants.The pretty ones I need to think about it.I think what pisses people off is you white fellas tend to be touchy touchy in public even with your white women.Generally blacks dont display that passion publicly so to see a white fella doing it in public with a sister is like a slap in the face.People generally wouldnt mind as long you dont go around acting all white with a sister,have some discretion and respect the *****s values.
              Maybe that has more to do with the fact that your stole their gf and not the colour of your skin?

And? That's the problem of the white guy how? It's not, if you make it a problem then it is.

So because black guys don't show public affection to black girls that means if a white guy is showing her affection that is to be frowned upon?

Acting white?

Double standards. Some black guys like to brag about fucking white girls but they don't like it when the boot is on the other foot it seems.

Comment

the real root of all this is that some guy is jealous that you pulled off something hes been trying all night to. but he cant say that.....nor can he say something like your arnt respecting her values because that would just make him look like a pus*y...so he calls you racists.

this has nothing to do with color, aside from the fact that most african Americans feel as though its in their right to label any situation as being racist.

you know attacking some ones character instead of actually arguing the point....though i guess thats how any body reacts when faced with something they cant argue against...like the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
                  so you assume if he just kept making out they would have left him alone?

for what? well he did get a number and a second date instead of just spending the night hooking up and only getting a your really nice but our just not the kind of guy im looking for right now text message in the morning....id say the altercation definitely improved the chances of anything happening in the future with this girl.
                  They were already making out. His move could (should!) have been to the Courtyard.

Different approaches, I guess.

Cheers.

Comment

They were already making out. His move could (should!) have been to the Courtyard.

Different approaches, I guess.

Cheers.
                    good point.

Comment

should have fingered her.

Comment

Working...
                      X