No announcement yet.

Fight Night round 4 (360) league

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night round 4 (360) league

Hello , I am trying to get a FN round 4 league started online.

Trying to get players that are around to have fun etc, not a bunch of arguing and name calling. Also if you use a created fighter would like the stats to be realistic compared to the real life fighter. No 98 for chin on David Haye lol.

I know the game is not perfect but hope this will add some fun to it.

I have about 10 in now and hoping to get at least 10 more before we start.

PM me if interested. 360 only please.

I picked up an Xbox360 last night and drove around town to find a copy of FNrn4. I found one store that had it but they closed up for the night. It's reserved and I am going to pick it up at lunch tiime =)

Comment

Sign me up to this.

Gamer tag: Merseysiderrr

Comment

Okay, I just went to the shops on my lunch break and picked it up. Can you believe it was the LAST copy available in my city.

Some guys tried to tell me that it hadnt even come out yet for XBOX360 and I had to wait for it to come out before they have it in stock.

The box alone got me excited in the car. I had to get Lego Starwars for the wife also.

Gonna put this in the machine tonight, it deserves to be the first game ever played on my new xbox.

Can some one post a tutorial guide as to how to use an xbox to set up live account and play this online?

Comment

My tag is ERIKK

PM me your email for league info.

Comment

Originally posted by mantisspider View Post
            Can some one post a tutorial guide as to how to use an xbox to set up live account and play this online?
            I'm new to the Xbox as well, but setting up live was cake. A couple things that make it easier, get a hotmail account, 'cos its all through that windows hooplah, and after you have a hotmail account go to www.xbox.com or maybe its xbox.com/live and its all pretty basic after that,

you can use your 48hour live coupon that should have come with your FNR4 (at least mine did) to give you a few days for free if you have trouble hooking it up.

but its fairly simple and straight forward,

PS I kind of want to be in a league, but i need more details i haven't leagued anything before.

Comment

Gamertag is dj emz add me or send me a message or watever ill be playin later on today

Comment

Guys check your PM's . I sent some of you messages.

Comment

Working...
                X