Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pep quit like a ***** when the going got tough. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as legends like Wenger and Ferguson.

I would love him to manage over here for someone like Chelsea or Man City. Then we will see what a bum he really is.

He would get exposed on a cold, wet, winters night at the Britannia stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

Someone said on talks port that you can't compare pep to a legend like Wenger.. Wenger built a club.. Pep moved into one..

I will say something a great like fergie would never run and quit after winning nothing
      No Fergie will just promise to quit, then get embarrassed and owned as Wenger takes the title off him at Old Trafford before going back on his word.

Comment

• This is footballs equivalent of Duran doing a "no mas" against Leonard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street Disciple View Post
          Pep quit like a ***** when the going got tough. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as legends like Wenger and Ferguson.

I would love him to manage over here for someone like Chelsea or Man City. Then we will see what a bum he really is.

He would get exposed on a cold, wet, winters night at the Britannia stadium.
          This is probably what's going to happen to Arsenal now

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            This is probably what's going to happen to Arsenal now
            Nah, Arsenal ain't no bum, overrated La Liga club. Arsenal know how to tango with big physical teams like Stoke.

Comment

• Pep still has the Spanish Cup to win, it's not like he's leaving without a trophy

This was a long time coming, had he won the CL or La Liga, he still probably would've left. Got treated like shit while he was the manager and I don't blame him for leaving. Oh and Barca finished 3rd and were trophyless when Pep took over, some great team that was.

Comment

• Hopkins Chelsea fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
                  Pep still has the Spanish Cup to win, it's not like he's leaving without a trophy

This was a long time coming, had he won the CL or La Liga, he still probably would've left. Got treated like shit while he was the manager and I don't blame him for leaving. Oh and Barca finished 3rd and were trophyless when Pep took over, some great team that was.
                  What you mean he got treated like shlt? Everybody in Spain was on his dick.

Spanish Cup Would rather win the Community shield tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    Hopkins Chelsea fan?

I bet he's friends with Drogba or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      Hopkins Chelsea fan?

He fights exactly how they play

Comment

Working...
                      X