No announcement yet.

Need help putting a name to an 80's arcade game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help putting a name to an 80's arcade game

I'm hoping to avoide bashing and just get an answer to this, but I've been searching for a game I played when I was younger and cannot find it. Of course it helps to know the name which I don't. All I can remember is the game play.

It must have been in the late 80's because I remember playing this arcade and the Avengers arcade. It was a 2 player game, western theme, where your characters were either a Cowboy or Indian. The game used a joy stick and two buttons (fire & roll) and you could only move your character left or right but were also moving a cross hair for your character. The cowboy shot double revolves I believe and the indian shot a rifle. You were able to move side to side and roll to avoid incoming shots. You targets and enemies were in the back ground. That's as much as I can remember except for one of the Boss' (that had a health bar with the name "Foe") and it was this heavily armed Train.

If anyone knows of the game I'm talking about please tell me the name.

Thank you

It's called Blood Bros.

I searched For "Old western Game" In google, it was one of the first results under pictures.

Comment

Genious!!! ..one day boxingscene will eliminate google!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xzworks View Post
        Genious!!! ..one day boxingscene will eliminate google!!!
        Haha.

The game is also listed as "Blood brothers" Same thing, but not quite.

If you really want to play it again you could easily get it for mame(An arcade emulator that runs on your computer.)

It does look pretty sweet, came out in 1990 btw.

Comment

karam for u..nice game..

Comment

Wow I used to play that game all the time in the arcade.. that and mortal kombat of course haha. Ive wasted more money there then on boxing gloves I think.. lol

Comment

Working...
            X