Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing is dying and in desperation, attacking MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They only mentioned the MMA because Oscar De La WHORA was paid to attenda tornament or somthing.

Thats hardly a desperate attack.

They were taking the piss out of Oscar for not being there for his friend on the biggest night of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      Hey I liked seeing Marg get his face smashed in, but I also liked the crowd he brought in. I like fights no matter what, but when the atmosphere is great it gets me even more hyped.
      Man the atmosphere was CRAZY!!!! It was nuts! That's a big reason why I love sports so much! I hate hockey and baseball but i love watching them during the playoffs because the crowd is just so much different in playoff games, it makes it so much more exciting. there was still 2 more undercard fights left before the main event and the place was almost full!!!!!! I've never seen that before not even for the cotto fight! This was exactly what boxing needed! it got great exposure and had so many freaking celebrities there it was crazy!! I felt like throwing my drink at LT!!!!!!!!!!! LOL it was hard to watch man! I couldn't believe what was going on after about the 5th round it just didn't seem like his night! Total shock!!!!

Comment

I was dying when Merchant said that DLH got paid $5 mil to be a part of the MMA event on Saturday and that is about how much they would have to pay him to attend "one of those things".

Comment

Wheres the thread starter???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
            I was dying when Merchant said that DLH got paid $5 mil to be a part of the MMA event on Saturday and that is about how much they would have to pay him to attend "one of those things".
            It's not true.

Merchant either read something wrong or is baiting.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
              eff mma, any clown in highschool can be an mma fighter.
              Source?

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
                It's not true.

Merchant either read something wrong or is baiting.
                Indeed, he did have a reason to be there, as it was an even promoted by Golden Boy, but you would still think he;d show at his friend's fight...

I guess he figured BHop was there and he could handle things fine on his own

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
                  Source?

I know why Oscar got paid to attend the affliction card.

He was ****ing co promoting it somthing Merchent and Lampley failed to mention!!!

Thank God for Max Kellerman and other Boxing critics who can just appriciate the Sport of MMA without having to compare it to boxing.

Comment

MMA is still wet behind the ears! Boxing is MMA's Great Great Grand Daddy! Respect your elder's son.

Comment

Boxing is alive and well. Why do people think one can only like one sport. There are so many people that enjoy mma and boxing, I am one of them .

Comment

Working...
                      X