No announcement yet.

I thought Floyd fans would be happy about such a dominating performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
    Are you being stupid on purpose, or is this the way you really are?

Nobody here is saying there was something special about the fight.

Thats reserved for fights like Vazquez Marquez, Castillo Corrales.

We're talking about a dominating performance here. I've already explained why Pac threw the most punches in this fight than in any other.

It was a part of the game plan to nullify Clotteys strength, size and output.

It worked, and everyone who saw it, saw it as a shutout.

How is that not dominating? How is Pac effectively running his gameplan, not the sweet science?

Because you didn't get a boner for it?

Big deal. It will never take away from what was done tonight.

Right now, you're just bitching about it to be bitching about it.

the kid is on a mission lolz... leave him alone

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      You can go talk to legit people to see how I post on NSB. You can go in circles if you want, I'm not.

Tortilla is onto something though. I may just be more pissed with Clottey than Pacquiao.
      Im just bored and drunk bro. But on the real though, Pac was tearing up that body something fierce. He was landing that straight left numerous times every round, I am amazed Clottey did not double over at anytime during the fight, but I could tell he was hurt because he thought about those punches and would end up on the ropes everytime Pac threw it. I've been hit to the body many times and it wears on you and makes you think about how much longer you have to take it. Trust me Clottey will not feel good tomorrow. Pac can punch man don't matter what size Clottey is.

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
        Because manny threw more than double the f ucking punches that floyd did while floyd landed more than Pac did, and got hit less then Pac, and his opponent threw more... Thats why they arent comparable, its two different fights, in which Mayweather wins every stat/percent comparison, not even close, so stop trying

So, because Josh had a higher connect rate,

even though he threw over 800 punches less,

somehow,

the scoring of the fight and its outcome isn't comparable?

How does that even make sense?

We're talking about the scoring of the fight here.

In that aspect, they're very comparable. But, since it doesn't suit your agenda,

you don't want to acknowledge it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          Im just bored and drunk bro. But on the real though, Pac was tearing up that body something fierce. He was landing that straight left numerous times every round, I am amazed Clottey did not double over at anytime during the fight, but I could tell he was hurt because he thought about those punches and would end up on the ropes everytime Pac threw it. I've been hit to the body many times and it wears on you and makes you think about how much longer you have to take it. Trust me Clottey will not feel good tomorrow. Pac can punch man don't matter what size Clottey is.
          I admit, after seeing Tortilla's post. I realized that I was more pissed with Clottey than I was with Pac and simply taking it out on Pacquiao.

I just don't like the fight. Clottey disappoints me big time on this one. I expected it but watching it was something else.

Comment

you called me a jap. now you call me a wanna be jap.

You confuse your own self dont you. Are you 12? You should go bed-bye now.

wanna be jap calling people online bakla? lmao

must be having identity issues?

am i 12 and i should go to bed? lmao try harder

Comment

Originally posted by steeluv View Post
              Its a lot easier to block a lot of punches if your not going to throw anything, why did Clottey even bother with these tactics it was a lose lose tactics
              Good point. You are 100% correct.

Comment

I admit, after seeing Tortilla's post. I realized that I was more pissed with Clottey than I was with Pac and simply taking it out on Pacquiao.

I just don't like the fight. Clottey disappoints me big time on this one. I expected it but watching it was something else.
                Yeah the fight wasn't the best but I applaud the effort of Pac. Anyway dude Im about to pass out.

Comment

mission fail?

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                    wanna be jap calling people online bakla? lmao

must be having identity issues?

am i 12 and i should go to bed? lmao try harder
                    lol, what is a wanna be jap anyways?

Anyone can call someone a word and I choose to call you a bak'la. Why? Because you are a bak'la.

I seem to have strummed a nerve. I do like to play the guitar. So I think that will be your nickname from now on bak'la.

It's 3am where I am, so I'm going to bed. So long bak'la.

Comment

Working...
                    X