Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: DeGale is One of The Best at 168? That's Embarrassing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Give badou jack credit
    For what he never knocked out Degeale who had not gumshield for most of the fight.

Comment

Fought jack tooth and nail all the way fought better opponents than you ever faced he has belts more $ if anyone like ggg moves up have to fight him for belt you bring nothing to the table horrible rep as not faithful negotiator word means nothing backed out tried to ruin card with ggg on spite everyone should ban you and dad not reward you you lost to Saunders did nothing since no trainer even wants you

Comment

Who is Eubank fighting next? lol

Comment

this guy sure talks alot

Comment

I'll wait for Eubank to beat anyone half decent before I entertain any trash talk of other fighters.

Comment

Who Jr. has beaten and who he's avoided says a lot about this kid

Comment

really outside of ggg 160 and 168 are both pathetic lets just be honest

Comment

Eubanks are starting to get on my nerves. All talk, no bite. Dude needs to shut the hell up for a few years.

Comment

Eubank Jr runs his mouth a lot for someone that hasn't accomplished much yet.

Comment

For the sake of boxing hopefully the Aussie sparks him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X