Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expect David Haye To Announce his return any day now..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expect David Haye To Announce his return any day now..

Watch out for David Haye, Hes never not too far behind AJ.. I can smell him coming .. Probably got another Russian lined up and will expect the fans to forget about old man Briggs.. Hes happy fighting bums and being a commentator until his time for AJ comes... He will probably say that exact thing given the audacity of the prick.

Shannon should get ready to come back to London anytime soon, turn up again and bully him again, film him for the p*ssy he is ... He should **** his image up and just clown him completely seeing as he wants to play hard to get

Briggs is a bum too.

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
      Watch out for David Haye, Hes never not too far behind AJ.. I can smell him coming .. Probably got another Russian lined up and will expect the fans to forget about old man Briggs.. Hes happy fighting bums and being a commentator until his time for AJ comes... He will probably say that exact thing given the audacity of the prick.

Shannon should get ready to come back to London anytime soon, turn up again and bully him again, film him for the p*ssy he is ... He should **** his image up and just clown him completely seeing as he wants to play hard to get
      Nice avi of neville

Comment

Haye into t*an*s*x*a*s aswell??
        I know Haye badly wants that Anthony Joshua PPV Sky Box Office payday at Wembley stadium - he will make millions, but I don't think he knows how to handle his money.
        Hoping Eddie HEarn will grow some balls and put Joshua in with Tyson 2Fast Fury at Wembley stadium. Haye despises Tyson Fury & his family - by the way Fury destroys David Haye, that's why he didn't take the fight (proper **** scared haye was)

Comment

Briggs gave up on him saying "he let down his fans i stop" emotional shii1t

Comment

Stop ducking the champ. Shannon the cannon is coming for you

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
              Haye into t*an*s*x*a*s aswell??
              I know Haye badly wants that Anthony Joshua PPV Sky Box Office payday at Wembley stadium - he will make millions, but I don't think he knows how to handle his money.
              Hoping Eddie HEarn will grow some balls and put Joshua in with Tyson 2Fast Fury at Wembley stadium. Haye despises Tyson Fury & his family - by the way Fury destroys David Haye, that's why he didn't take the fight (proper **** scared haye was)
              yep that's what i think, he gets scared when people get in his face they **** up his persona, hes not that strong in the head, he gets unsure of himself .... He knew Tyson didn't hold no fear for him and in the fight would be completely relaxed, Haye likes to walk up and down the ring like hes a werewolf once he gets in there don't he... its part of his game, that's why he like AJ he can sense weakness

Comment

I feel like Haye's rep will be tarnished if he ducks briggs... Who will take him seriously? and Haye is everything that is wrong with today's boxing. The fans really wanted to see that fight go down whether you think Briggs had a chance to win or not. Haye will hurt the sport if he decides to fight another fighter... I hope the crowd chants lets go champ during his entire fight lol

Comment

I just hope Haye fights someone soon, Briggs would be a good stay busy fight and it could be hyped up. Then hopefully Haye vs Fury or Joshua

Comment

Ducking Shannon Briggs?

How humiliating.

Comment

Working...
                    X