Fun fact

One is a middleweight one is a heavyweight

They will never fight

Now do a thread comparing Roman Gonzolez to Tyson Fury

Comment

wilder is a coward ducker

Comment

wilder never duck nobody

povetkin was caught taking tons of steroids thats why wilder refusing to fight him , they gonna back that ****ing cheater

golovkin duck everyone, he duck ward , korvelev ,

Comment

Was that you who asked Dan Rafael the same question on his chat yesterday?

Jason Saint Louis [via mobile]
          What makes Triple G such a threat? Having a hard time finding a Hall of Fame name on his resume. Because If the media is praising fighters for knocking out bums Wilder and Triple G deserve the same amount of praise

Dan Rafael, Make Canelo-GGG for September (12:49 PM)
          Looks like somebody took their moron pills today! Congrats!
          You guys comparing these two are just ridiculously ******ed.

Comparing GGGs resume who cleaned out his division, who fought every Middleweight who dared to step into a ring with him, mostly Top 10 fighters, against Wilder who boxed fighters that were ranked outside of the Top 20 at heavyweight.

You guys have to realize that MW is the most frequented division, a ton of people walk around that weight and can trim down to middleweight while only very few people are heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by f#uckrussia View Post
            wilder never duck nobody

povetkin was caught taking tons of steroids thats why wilder refusing to fight him , they gonna back that ****ing cheater

golovkin duck everyone, he duck ward , korvelev ,
            Wilder has fought one top 10 rated HW in the past 3 years. Golovkin has fought (at that time) 6 top rated MWs in the past 3 years, plus the 11th rated Ishida.

Geale was #2 at MW when they fought, and GGG demolished him (TKO3).

I think GGG has fought more challenges at MW than Wilder has at HW. Gennady has just demolished them so easily it's easy to forget they're top MWs, belt holders and contenders.

Also GGG ducking Kovalev? Someone two weight classes above him? By that logic, Mayweather's ducking GGG.

Comment

When the Heavy Weight Division get popular people like lil g and the smaller weight classes will be irrelevant in America.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                Lemieux is a litte bit better than average, while Curtis Stevens is only tougher than average and not really that special a boxer.

But yeah, we agree on Stiverne being the best win on either resume. I'm not trying to bash Golovkin here, but facts are facts.

To be honest, I consider Lemieux on around the same level as Duhaupas.
                Duhaupas is slightly better imo. I am not at all impressed with Lemiuex. Never have been pre or post his ggg fight.

I think ggg's best win is probably martin murray. That's a guy who I'd have right at or ahead of Duhuapas

Comment

We are dealing with a person who has Door knob IQ when a thread is made of this fashion just ignore it

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                    When the Heavy Weight Division get popular people like lil g and the smaller weight classes will be irrelevant in America.
                    For that to happen the best have to fight the best not pick some guy drinking Night Train in some alley to pad your KO record

Comment

Working...
                    X