Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has nobody made a legit movie of Genghis Khan yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Which losers are boycotting the Egypt movie, don't tell me afrocentric blacks?
    Gods of Egypt, I think a lot of people did, the movie sucked ass.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      1 in 200 men direct descendants of Genghis Khan

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gn.../#.VyVSlPkrI2w
      Not me. I've had my DNA analyzed and I have zero Asian/Central Asian blood.

But old GG did lay some pipe in his day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Not me. I've had my DNA analyzed and I have zero Asian/Central Asian blood.

But old GG did lay some pipe in his day.
        I had by DNA analyzed too. I'm Mexican, my last name originated from Basque Country, somewhere between Spain and France but my earliest relative, DNA wise was matched to have lived in the the area now known as Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          I had by DNA analyzed too. I'm Mexican, my last name originated from Basque Country, somewhere between Spain and France but my earliest relative, DNA wise was matched to have lived in the the area now known as Iraq.
          Very interesting data is possible from Dna. I am 100% Calabrian ....I researched my family back to the late 18th century. Everyone has passed through Southern Italy, so my ancestors included Persians and Sub Saharan Africans. Very little Northern European.

Comment

If they announced tomorrow Chris Nolan was directing a Genghis khan trilogy , I would reserve my ticket the next day.

Comment

Working...
            X