Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elie Seckbach calls Pacquiao a pu$$y and a coward (pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    ****boy Ellie.

I remember someone in this forum who was going to smack Ellie at a fight but he never gave us an update on that. I would love for someone to give him a good slap or punch, just to embarrass him.
    and you believed him lol, half the dudes here sound like kids. So which means they talk all this masa but wouldent bust a grape homie.

Comment

F*** a pacf@g's feelings, lmao all of them can play on the freeway as far as i'm concerned.......what ellie said is child's play compared to what say about other fighters online.

Comment

I use to like elie. Can't stand him anymore so I dont watch his videos
        Last edited by Chiboxing123; 10-09-2014, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Oh, the guy who keeps telling poor, punch-drunk and fat James Toney that he can "beat Klitschko."

I think Seckbach must want to get Toney killed in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            This is when everything changed, here it is...

Woah, I never realized Manny was that far brainwashed by the religion. Imagine if he was talking about one of the older gods like Shiva or Zeus - everyone would say he's mad but just because its a "newer" god, Jesus, a lot of people let it slide. It's just a storybook Manny, wake up and stop sounding crazy! For the love of Zod!

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              F*** a pacf@g's feelings, lmao all of them can play on the freeway as far as i'm concerned.......what ellie said is child's play compared to what say about other fighters online.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                This is when everything changed, here it is...

what in the actual fuk lmao thanks for the vid

Comment

Working...
                X