Collapse
No announcement yet.

this is the Manny that floyd refused to fight without phony random testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if floyd was scared of pac because he had one demand then what was pac considering he had 4.

pac=

got the ring size he wanted

got the glove sizes he wanted

got a 10 million dollar weight fine

got 50/50

floyd

a drug test

if anyone ducked that first negotiations it's pac only a bias fool woujld say otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by lets rumble View Post
      you are a complete fool ......your talking about a guy who is undefeated p4p ppv king of the sport.....
      he made his name by being so slick with an arsenal of skills.
      love him or hate him he will always turn bigger numbers than pac man .
      get over it .
      pacman was the one that stoped this fight when it originated by not taking the test.
      when he finally agreed to take the test he demanded 50% of the purse yet has not turned the ppv numbers to deserve it ....
      he took a lot less money to fight a lightweight in Marquez and got put to sleep.....
      If pacman was serious about fighting Floyd he should of excepted the purse offered and if he wins offered Floyd the same back .....
      why didn't he take it ???? cause he knows he would never have beat him
      I doubt you cared about testing before Floyd brought it up.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        if floyd was scared of pac because he had one demand then what was pac considering he had 4.

pac=

got the ring size he wanted

got the glove sizes he wanted

got a 10 million dollar weight fine

got 50/50

floyd

a drug test

if anyone ducked that first negotiations it's pac only a bias fool woujld say otherwise.
        so why wuould larry holmes or ray leonard call floyd a gawd damn coward ?

it is becuase floyd is black?.. hmmn , last time i checked , they are all black ..

or becuase youre a damn cotto fan that still hurt becuase manny stopped cotto but not floyd?...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          so why wuould larry holmes or ray leonard call floyd a gawd damn coward ?

it is becuase floyd is black?.. hmmn , last time i checked , they are all black ..

or becuase youre a damn cotto fan that still hurt becuase manny stopped cotto but not floyd?...
          Mike Tyson said Floyd was scared and that Pacquiao would beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Mike Tyson said Floyd was scared and that Pacquiao would beat him.
            aaron pryor said the same thing ....lol ... hell , even "minnime" said the same thing .. it was that obvious...

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Pacquiao turned down the biggest fight in history and turned boxing into a joke with the lamest excuses ever............... excuses that were complete BS like turning down a 14 day cutoff because he was superstitious that it makes him weak, but footage appearing of him having blood taken 15 days before the Hatton fight, afraid of needles but has tattoos.

All his superstitions have vanished now though and has requested he and Rios test until the day of the fight. LOL
              Of course you leave out the part that Floyd turned down the chance several times to make the most he had ever made even when Manny DID accept the testing. He even preferred to rather go on several long extended vacations. Again, Manny was willing (to take the test) against Floyd. That is why your "Rios" argument failed miserably .... but then again, you are a Floyd fan who for some reason get a bout of amnesia now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                I doubt you cared about testing before Floyd brought it up.
                i suppose you support lance armstong too

Comment

Not this again please...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Not this again please...
                    Its the 3 year anniversary, they gotta go full force.

Comment

This is what i think would happen if Manny-Floyd gets made in whatever weight or year.

Floyd wins majority of the rounds on his way to a possible KO victory in the 11th or 12th. a sure UD for Floyd

This is what i am hoping for as a Pac fan

Manny wins enough rounds in the 1st 9 rounds and sneaks in a KD or 2 in the late rounds for 1 or 2pts victory

WHATEVER THE OUTCOME i want to see this FIGHT

Comment

Working...
                      X