No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant discusses Broner fight and next opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Merchant discusses Broner fight and next opponent

It's always good to hear Merchant's assessment. He made some good points. He's obviously not buying the fan's getting to pick Broner's next opponent.
    Last edited by Public_Enemy; 06-23-2013, 11:43 PM.

even larry said it, broner created the hype as being the next big thing, and he didnt live up to it. broner is all hype he will get KTFO soon or badly beaten

Comment

If anyone knows boxing you can easily tell broner doesnt have the goods, at least right now.

Maybe he can duck and hide for a few years and devlop into a great fighter but right now he is not.

Everyone who knows boxing knows this, yes he has potential, but no he is not that great right now and just another over hype job.

Comment

He....

Takes........

Forever.....

To...

Make....

His....

Point
        Last edited by ~AK49~; 06-23-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

I need an update about his thoughts on Mayweather-Canelo, especially since he blatantly said that Floyd wouldn't take the fight because of Canelo's size and power.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            I need an update about his thoughts on Mayweather-Canelo, especially since he blatantly said that Floyd wouldn't take the fight because of Canelo's size and power.
            Yep, he's been quiet on the subject since saying that. I want to hear his opinion on the fight.

Comment

Schaefer needs to officially announce how and where the poll will happen. Will it be on twitter, espn, etc... Regardless of that I thin Matthysse wins the poll since Floyd won't be on there. Like Larry I call BS on this whole set up though.

Comment

Working...
              X