Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really give a damn about Tim Bradley ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never really cared for his headbutting. And his lack of power. But I did like watching him at 140, although i was very dissapointed that he didnt' take the khan fight.

There are still good fights for him, if he'll take them. If he keeps winning, than I might become interested in following him again. The Pac decision hurt his cred quite a bit, wasn't his fault, but for some reason it reflects poorly on him.

Comment

Yeah I like Bradley, i'm interested to see what he's gonna do next. Dude needs to hurry up though, inactivity isn't helping him out.

Comment

I do, but I think he should be at 140.

Comment

He did it to himself. He should have returned the Belt and admitted defeat. Instead he thought the entire world was blind and tried to market his fake ass win with a bullshlt belt that he didnt earn.

So Anyone that fights him and beats him is considered a paper champion. Who wants that title....Oh wait...Floyd.

Any who.....No he would have got more respect with the loss and better fights afterwards if he had of loss!

Comment

Bill Clinton is a big fan too.

Comment

I've been waiting and looking forward to seeing his next fight. But with the long wait that is rapidly dissapating.

Comment

so many great fights at 140-147 for the midget bodybuilder...Garcia, maidana,Marquez, Matthyse, Lopez, Khan etc

Comment

only his 5 fans on here give a damn

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy_Jesse View Post
                    Anyone ?

Reading all these headlines about him stalling for a fight or trying to wisely pick an opponent is giving the impression that he thinks we're all counting down to it
                    I'm not impressed with him at all. I never was a fan, just had him on the look out, because some people talked about him. After the Pac fight, I don't care if I ever see him again.

Comment

i think hes very underrated and its sad. you know dude works hard and always gives 100% in all his fights. him against anybody at 40-47 will be good. i personally wanna see him fight mayweather. but only to see the masterpiece may would put on him

Comment

Working...
                      X