Celebrities that people think are hot but you don't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    I can't lie, I'd still bang....
    I ain't gonna lie, I would too but only because it's Sofia Vergara. An average chick that looks like that on the street wouldn't be as appealing just because of her looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
      Sure, most these hollywood stars are talented and great in what they do, no questions about that. but you gotta admit that makeup makes them look 100% better.

makeup is used to cover blemishes and accentuate the features that human beings find attractive. the main focus are the eyes and the cheekbones.

does it make them look better?
      the right makeup on the right girl does.

does it mean that they're not better looking than girls on the street? come on now.
      take a regular girl straight out of bed and put her into these bad lighting situations, and snap a picture of her face when it's in an unflattering pose, and see how she looks.

i can garantee it will be easier to make your average broad look that bad. making these celebrities look bad can be hard work. those "bad" photos made whoever took them a lot of money

and to you guys posting pictures of celebrities that are bad or off, you get that those pictures are about as bad as they look, and that the photographer who shot them probably had to take thousands of pictures to get them to look like that.

call me old fashioned, i guess, but i endorse the beauty of a woman renowned for her looks over some girl a the bus station,
      Last edited by New England; 10-10-2012, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Sorry to say this but very few of these chicks have talent. It's not like it used to be in the old days where actors and actresses had to sing, dance, act and be well rounded.

All they have to do now is be the fresh new face, be attractive or know someone. Look at Goldie Hawn's daughter, wtf is her name. She isn't anything special, keeps getting movies...why? Because she's the daughter of a famous person. You would be shocked as to how many actors today have that in their family.
        beauty is talent, cuaht. you don't teach it.

chin
        speed
        power
        beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

and to you guys posting pictures of celebrities that are bad or off, you get that those pictures are about as bad as they look, and that the photographer who shot them probably had to take thousands of pictures to get them to look like that.

call me old fashioned, i guess, but i endorse the beauty of a woman renowned for her looks over some girl a the bus station,
          The same goes for professional photo sessions not to mention computer touch ups etc.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            The same goes for professional photo sessions not to mention computer touch ups etc.

you don't need a pro photo session to make these girls look good, dude.

i don't know why you think that, lol

maybe you're just a hater of the 10's?
            ?

why anybody would hate beautiful women is beyond me, though...

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              I can't lie, I'd still bang....

vergara is also in her late 30's....

you gusy think your average 40 year old looks better than that?

i think this is a great case of these guys not understanding the premises that they argue..

just think of what you're proposing ....

girls at the bus stop are better looking than celebrities, and it's only makeup and money that makes the celebrities more attractive..

come now. news flash... if a girl is good looking enough a man will come along and pay her way in life. she will not be taking the bus.

Comment

you don't need a pro photo session to make these girls look good, dude.

i don't know why you think that, lol

maybe you're just a hater of the 10's?
                ?

why anybody would hate beautiful women is beyond me, though...
                no no no, don't get me wrong why would I hate on them? I just don't share your opinion that hollywood chicks are there because they are the most beautifull girls in the world. Also their make up DOES help a lot of them. I also don't agree that they DON'T need a pro photo shoot, some really do. When you spend hours doing your make up it's more of a transformation rather than enhancing your looks. Just saying.

Comment

beauty is talent, cuaht. you don't teach it.

chin
                  speed
                  power
                  beauty.
                  Hahaha, ok have to give you that one but let's also remember, beauty is subjective. Speed, power and chin are not.

It also doesn't hurt if you are a slut and sleep your way to the top like Jennifer Lopez did.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                    no no no, don't get me wrong why would I hate on them? I just don't share your opinion that hollywood chicks are there because they are the most beautifull girls in the world. Also their make up DOES help a lot of them. I also don't agree that they DON'T need a pro photo shoot, some really do. When you spend hours doing your make up it's more of a transformation rather than enhancing your looks. Just saying.

ok, good. i'm mainly just breaking balls, anyway.

as long as these 10 + smokeshows aren't getting ragged on in my lounge..

Comment

I'd put my dick in every girl in this thread except Rosie O'Donnel...I don't know what the hell some of you keyboard warriors are on about.

Comment

Working...
                      X