Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audley Will Knock Out David Price Within 3 Rounds, Trust me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love all this banter just wait till saturday night trust me I know you all thinking im mad but Audley is really ready for this, he WILL knock out David Price within 3 rounds, trust me.

Comment

bookmarked for laughs come saturday night (Imma feel like stupid as hell if audley pulls this one off)

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
        bookmarked for laughs come saturday night (Imma feel like stupid as hell if audley pulls this one off)
        I hope you all bookmark it!

Bookmark it and label it "the day A force came back" he'll knock out price and go on to win a version of the world title next year, he'll most likely beat price and then fight povetkin next year. when that left hand lands on David Price's chin people gotta realise he's going to sleep, Price aint elusive like Haye, no way is Price gonna avoid getting hit all night. Audley Will land a big left hand 3rd round and Price will be knocked spark out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post

Bookmark it and label it "the day A force came back" he'll knock out price and go on to win a version of the world title next year, he'll most likely beat price and then fight povetkin next year. when that left hand lands on David Price's chin people gotta realise he's going to sleep, Price aint elusive like Haye, no way is Price gonna avoid getting hit all night. Audley Will land a big left hand 3rd round and Price will be knocked spark out.
          Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

How do you know? Is this fight rigged like his last one against Haye?

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
              I like audley but lets be realistic here hes possibly the worst boxer ever to win a gold medal
              no he at least won prizefighter & the europen title...

Comment

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post

amen! i'm not as sure as you are but i do want to see audley land a counter left on price's chin. i want to see how well he takes a punch. i give audley a chance to win but a much smaller chance then you give him...

Comment

Audley, you so delirious. If only you fought as well as you talked. I guess winning a medal in Olympics went to your head and you turned into your natural lazy self thinking everything would he handed to you. So you stopped training as hard, stopped putting in as much work as before, coasted by, thinking you were superman. But you werent you got exposed quickly and became joke of UK, but keep talking.

ps: did you sell your medal to a pawnshop yet for $200 quid?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Audley, you so delirious. If only you fought as well as you talked. I guess winning a medal in Olympics went to your head and you turned into your natural lazy self thinking everything would he handed to you. So you stopped training as hard, stopped putting in as much work as before, coasted by, thinking you were superman. But you werent you got exposed quickly and became joke of UK, but keep talking.

ps: did you sell your medal to a pawnshop yet for $200 quid?
                    I agree Audley has gone to easy through out a lot of his career which is the main reason I know he's gonna win this cause its one of the first fights in ages he has put the work in he's ready to go 100 rounds if he needs to Audley Harrison will Knock out David Price , anyone know what the bookies odds are on 3rd round Audley K.O? if there big odds I suggest you all stick somethin on it! On October 13th your all gonna see something extraordinary because A Force is back in town

Comment

Wow Audley Harrison by 3rd Round K.O is 51 to 1 this is ridiculous you gotta get money on that, Audleys a puncher no one can deny he has a huge left hand so there's no way he should be 51 to 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X