Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    All that girl cares about is spending his money. I'm sure her embarrassment will disappear next time she goes shopping with his credit cards.
    Word................................................... ...

Comment

• I hate to say it, but Broner would win. Rios is just to one dimensional he isn't creative or intelligent enough to get Broner to open up and catch em. That would be his only chance, for Broner to trade with em, but all know that would not happen. Broner would pick Rios apart, and make him look worse than Abril did.

Comment

• my word on the fight (& it includes ninito donaire)

I was more impressed with broners gears...........

broner has MANY gears................

even though broner is 22 he showed more versatility then ninito donaire (who's a veteran) notice how broner walked escobedo down & completely dismantled him, busted him up & tkod him. (but he applied the pressure very smart & effectively)

broners opponent was lanky & taller with a good little jab but the fight got violent quickly when broner switched A gear.

donaires opponent (mathebula) was taller lanky with a nice jab...........(ninito had no clue what do with him & i thought he barely won that fight)

say what you want but broner at just 22 is a serious talent...............

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          All that girl cares about is spending his money. I'm sure her embarrassment will disappear next time she goes shopping with his credit cards.
          At least you admit she didn't agree to participate in that that charade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
            Mathed, you're a good poster but Christ, you're going over the top. It was a JOKE. Clearly a joke. Broner is obviously a jokester and he's eccentric. We don't know what his personal life with her is like. They obviously love each other.

Bro, the weight situation was indeed WRONG. But come on man, you're reaching with the Broner hate. And him and Escobedo were roughly the same size tonight with Broner weighing 147 and Excobedo weighing 142. So, it's not like Broner had some "advantage". Ortiz outweighed Mayweather by 14 pounds I believe on fight night, and we saw that made no difference whatsoever.

I think you need to give Broner more credit for his performances. If people don't like his personality, that's cool. But, you can't downgrade superb knockout performances against credible opposition. Escobedo is a solid fighter with a good chin that gave even Guerrero who is an excellent fighter, problems. And had a tough fight with Katsidis as well. Escobedo also had never been stopped. This was a good performance from Broner, period.

I'm not a fan of Broner so to speak, I just am excited we have a new, young, talented & skilled prospect introduced to this wonderful sport. And I think he's hilarious. I can understand why some people may not like his personality, but it doesn't bother me. I enjoy watching the kid fight. Maybe you'll learn to at least respect him.
            People always think its a joke when they aren't the recipient.

Also yes its a joke, on her, not us.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              At least you admit she didn't agree to participate in that that charade.
              She's a trophy Mathed. Its his way or the highway. Women make fools of themselves all the time to stay or be with a high roller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                Mathed, you're a good poster but Christ, you're going over the top. It was a JOKE. Clearly a joke. Broner is obviously a jokester and he's eccentric. We don't know what his personal life with her is like. They obviously love each other.

Bro, the weight situation was indeed WRONG. But come on man, you're reaching with the Broner hate. And him and Escobedo were roughly the same size tonight with Broner weighing 147 and Excobedo weighing 142. So, it's not like Broner had some "advantage". Ortiz outweighed Mayweather by 14 pounds I believe on fight night, and we saw that made no difference whatsoever.

I think you need to give Broner more credit for his performances. If people don't like his personality, that's cool. But, you can't downgrade superb knockout performances against credible opposition. Escobedo is a solid fighter with a good chin that gave even Guerrero who is an excellent fighter, problems. And had a tough fight with Katsidis as well. Escobedo also had never been stopped. This was a good performance from Broner, period.

I'm not a fan of Broner so to speak, I just am excited we have a new, young, talented & skilled prospect introduced to this wonderful sport. And I think he's hilarious. I can understand why some people may not like his personality, but it doesn't bother me. I enjoy watching the kid fight. Maybe you'll learn to at least respect him.

I'm just saying the dude is a prick man. I don't care about what he has to offer boxing....you are not getting the jist of what I'm saying. These dudes have these egos and they let that stuff get in the way of what they could have been...this guy is no different. Sure, he did well tonight but look at what he had to go through to look good. The fight almost didn't even happen because of his ego, nothing more....then this thing with his girl.

Let's just pretend that she did play along with it....is that the kind of thing you would do to the girl you were gonna marry? Would/could you even respect a woman that would agree to that?

This guy (who a lot of people on here seem to love) is gonna fail. He is going to overlook someone and eat it hard just because of his ego. Look how many people have lost recently that were once thought to be the next best thing...Broner is no different.

Comment

• 3-4 pages on that proposition joke? Really NSB?

Comment

• if you believe broner was only 147, then your nuts

they kept that number lower to make it look fairer

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      3-4 pages on that proposition joke? Really NSB?
                      It's a testament to his character flaws...which will lead to his boxing flaws.

Comment

Working...
                      X