Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-23-2019, 09:14 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Location: Makati City/Naga City/Detroit/Anaheim/Huntington Beach/Yautepec
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
Aztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 17,857.22
Your first of many, I'm sure. Great poster! - CubanGuyNYC Can't green K you cause I'm red, pero saludos! - Jalisciense909 Salud compa! Thanks for the gift!  Rodriguez vs. Takayama should be a good one! - Jalisciense909 Vastly Knowledgeable and Great Poster - Dinamita 03 here's a secound - drenlou 
here's a second round for you big dawg.! - drenlou haha! I hear you on the Sofrito - -jose- No Message - -jose- que paso ese vato loco! - drenlou Cheers! - Beercules 
war gay lounge!! here's a fruity cocktail - Mike D No Message - -jose- subtle as a mfcka lol - Bardock Thanks for the green k, boss. - Anxious Times lol thanks for da green! - -jose- 
Haaha, thanks. Have a slush, they're delicious. - Santa_ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 
Default Upcoming fights or fighters you are not excited to see

Keith vs Pacman - I'm a fan of Pacquiao. Especially his epic run at the lower weights and thrillers with the 3 amigos.

I was once a fan of One Time, but as of late he doesn't move me. On paper it looks great and all but I cant seem to warm up to it. I'll get the PPV to watch Luis Nery vs what I'm hoping will be a credible opponent but that's pretty much it so far.

Ryan Garcia - maybe because I'm not big on the social media craze or I'm far too old for his antics but I could careless about the kid. Haven't followed his career too closely but I'm not sure why he reminds me of Verdejo before he lost his luster.

Spence Jr vs Porter - Porter makes for some extremely sloppy and dull fights in my opinion. I just hope Spence Jr can make it a short night.

Unpopular opinions perhaps but meh, they are my own.
Aztekkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-23-2019, 09:35 PM #2
Perfect, but you're not

Quoted: 5251 Post(s)
M Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 20,416.71
Nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for being honest - mathed one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland 
Your the man!! =P - Elroy1 Canelo!! - KO MX Good lookin' out. - Jalisciense909 have a slice - sugarsmosley No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. For thinking Whitaker vs Chavez was close. - BrushMyHair! for many excellent posts - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office that sig bro.. lol - FlatLine War RED CYCLONE! - King Krusher keep up the excellent posting - Freedom. One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Send a message via MSN to M Bison

Joshua Vs. Ruiz
Fury Vs. Shwatz..?? Whatever the hell the guys name is
Callum Smith Vs. N'dam

Pretty much 70% of the big name fighter this year, they fight guys who have no chance.
M Bison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:49 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 923 Post(s)
anonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 25,138.32
Remain anonymous, yet present. - Atreyu Khalil 

I halfway agree on Ryan. The social media campaign is annoying but easy to ignore but for me I think Ryan can become a really good fighter its just GBP and his handlers will keep him away from hard fights because they see too much money in this kid. I fully expect him to win a title then make tomato can defenses.

Not looking forward to Hughie Fury fighting, especially with his promoter declaring that Hughie is going to fight 4 times this year, to me that just means Hughie's going to fight 4 C list guys.

Joseph Parker. I believe Joe is cashing out his career. He's been consistent on retiring when he's 30 so he's fishing for a last payday and will probably bum around the C tier guys until he gets one.

Gary Russell jr. He's had a 10 year pro career, 31 fights, but as far as I'm concerned he's only had 3 fights against actually good opponents. Despite this he feels people are ducking him and that he's in the same money making tier as Leo Santa Cruz. He's standing on an anthill thinking its a mountain.

Daniel Jacobs. I thought a lot on this and Jacobs doesn't rub me the right way. I feel like he's a fighter that takes advantage of rules and fighters to give himself an advantage. In the GGG fight he intentionally blew the second weigh in while GGG obeyed it because Jacobs thought it could give him an advantage. And he pulls the same stunt again with Canelo, blowing the second day weigh in while Canelo honors it. And in that fight one of the first things the guys I was watching the fight with said was 'Why is Jacobs backing up?' That was round 1 with Jacobs the bigger, heavier guy voluntarily being backed up by Canelo. I think Jacobs is very skilled but deep down he's not confident.
anonymous2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:21 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Bmore18 is a glorious beacon of lightBmore18 is a glorious beacon of lightBmore18 is a glorious beacon of lightBmore18 is a glorious beacon of lightBmore18 is a glorious beacon of lightBmore18 is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,936.23

Joshua -Ruiz
Fury-Shwartz
Spence-Porter
Joshua-Pulev (am looking forward to purse bid war, fight will be lame)
Crawford vs opponent
Loma-Campbell
Leo/Gary Russell against anyone but each other
Tank vs cab driver mando

Damn.. not much I am looking forward to. This was a depressing exercise lol
Bmore18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:35 PM #5
The Champ

Quoted: 3958 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,029.24
Total Points: 56,917.03
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore18 View Post
Joshua -Ruiz
Fury-Shwartz
Spence-Porter
Joshua-Pulev (am looking forward to purse bid war, fight will be lame)
Crawford vs opponent
Loma-Campbell
Leo/Gary Russell against anyone but each other
Tank vs cab driver mando

Damn.. not much I am looking forward to. This was a depressing exercise lol
Porter can't afford to be boring vs Spence. I can't stand Porter's style at all. Spence KO. I wanna see this, just not on PPV.

Loma will prove too good for Campbell. With the sprained right hand, Campbell might have a chance to make it competitive, in spots.

I like those fights.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:38 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Bmore18 is a glorious beacon of lightBmore18 is a glorious beacon of lightBmore18 is a glorious beacon of lightBmore18 is a glorious beacon of lightBmore18 is a glorious beacon of lightBmore18 is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,936.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
Porter can't afford to be boring vs Spence. I can't stand Porter's style at all. Spence KO. I wanna see this, just not on PPV.

Loma will prove too good for Campbell. With the sprained right hand, Campbell might have a chance to make it competitive, in spots.

I like those fights.
Yea, good point on Spence-Porter. I was thinking PPV (not excited to see that), but will definitely watch on FOX/SHO. I still think Loma will walk through Campbell. Hope I'm wrong and it becomes competitive

Forgot to add GGG-Rolls, but thats obvious
Bmore18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:43 PM #7
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 12204 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,065.81
Total Points: 144,782.31
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Any Rey Vargas fight. The guy has Nacho Beristain as his trainer but doesn't seem to be improving at all and gets more boring every fight.

I am not into the teeny bopper fanbase of Ryan Garcia. But I am excited to see what the Reynosos can mold him into.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:44 PM #8
The Champ

Quoted: 3958 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,029.24
Total Points: 56,917.03
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore18 View Post
Yea, good point on Spence-Porter. I was thinking PPV (not excited to see that), but will definitely watch on FOX/SHO. I still think Loma will walk through Campbell. Hope I'm wrong and it becomes competitive

Forgot to add GGG-Rolls, but thats obvious
I think it will be for some rounds. I can see this fight going 10. Campbell is better than Crolla.

I don't count GGG-Rolls as a fight.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:49 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
MinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 19,908.49

Richard Commey vs Rey Beltran
MinuteMaid5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 12:28 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
LA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 16,959.17
I wish I could just get up off the couch and go 12. - Just Now Hit Me Wash that oven-fresh gooey cookie down with a piping hot cup of joe. - Just Now Hit Me 

I think I'd be able to talk myself into the worst of the fights I see mentioned..

not sure how I talk myself into Trout vs Gausha?

Oh, Browne vs Pascal - that seems like an unnecessary beating Pascal will be taking
LA_2_Vegas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
excited, fighters, fights, upcoming

User Tag List