Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-23-2019, 09:44 AM #21
Amateur

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
ANELExTriHard will become famous soon enoughANELExTriHard will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,508.31

wilder seems scared af
ANELExTriHard is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-23-2019, 09:45 AM #22
Banned

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 31,992.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hourRun View Post
David you know your boxing, love the sigs BTW. I like to add that A.J is gluefooted, a sitting duck; slow hands and worse he likes to catch and shoot, NEWS-FLASH, Wilder does not punch in combination! Joshua is getting blown out -- I give it five rounds.
You seem to be more confident than Wilder and those around him. The fight is already big enough, you and your legion of internet trolls need to convince Wilder and his team to send a contract to AJ (60/40), so the fight can be made. AJ canít be the only one chasing the fight since you internet trolls are so confident. No Ortiz 2.

And I hope Wilder throws that right hand early, if and when they fight. That would be the biggest mistake of his career.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:54 AM #23
The GOAT

Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,635.61
Total Points: 46,502.48
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
17th fight as a novice when Breazeale had no L on his record. And he beat him to a pulp. That was Wilderís 42nd fight as a pro.

Wilderís opponents are always carefully selected and tailor made for him.
Ortiz + Fury = FAIL.

Try thinking with a neutral mind and run that through your head again.
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:55 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3134 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 72,195.49
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4Pdunny View Post
KO was so glorious it made Dominic delete all his socials.

God know what his plan was, no head movement, thinking he can walk through shots to land his own saw him get dispatched with the quickness. You can't go in there so reckless against a guy with freakish power like Wilder.
He has that Nigerian power mixed in with American stupidity which dilutes his potential...... Why is he being so complimentary these days. I like going back and forth with the Wilderlites I donít want to be amicable
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:56 AM #25
Interim Champion

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
pugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 10,400.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANELExTriHard View Post
wilder seems scared af
So after a one round KO of the guy Josh took 7 rounds to KO, an excited Wilder sounds scared af to you? The sad part about this site is most fans can't put aside their bias and have real talk.

This seems very honest to me. You are seeing him at a time with no angry emotions. When that fight happens, he won't be talking like this. He will be talking about KOs and killing people again.

People using screen names and avi's should not talk about people who fight for a living being scared.
pugil1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:08 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 966 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 35,362.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelanthony View Post
He has that Nigerian power mixed in with American stupidity which dilutes his potential...... Why is he being so complimentary these days. I like going back and forth with the Wilderlites I don’t want to be amicable
Haha, Wilder has no idea what to do with himself, one day AJ is ducking then the next day AJ wants to fight but his team doesn't. One day he wants to body posh Breazeale and the next he loves Breazeale and is hugging him after the fight. One day he says he wants to be able to get pregnant and he still hasn't came out and explained that weird statement.
P4Pdunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:10 AM #27
Contender

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Thaman2x has a spectacular aura aboutThaman2x has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 8,342.69
Default Spot on!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Lol @ Wilder trying to finesse Joshua's confidence to get him in the ring....

Easily spotted hustle since that's what we used to do in elementary school.
I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing this for what it is!!! Spot on assessment
Thaman2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:10 AM #28
Contender

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Tecnoworld is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 8,899.45

"Any guy that gets in the ring and canít move their head or are not flexible, you know, itís perfect for me"

That is: statues 😆

Anyway, AJ is not flexible as well. Fury is Wilder's kryptonite, instead.
Tecnoworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:14 AM #29
Banned

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 31,992.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Ortiz + Fury = FAIL.

Try thinking with a neutral mind and run that through your head again.
Ortiz is like 45 and they had Charles Martin on standby because he didnít pass the medical for high blood pressure. And he took the fight on 5wks notice. If Josh doesnít get credit for beating the better/younger Povetkin, I donít think Wilder should get credit for through life/death to beat Ortiz in a fight he shouldíve lost.

Fury was coming from a 3-year lay-off of dealing with drugs, obesity and mental issues. And he tailor-made for Wilder. It just backfired.

I think youíre the one who needs to think from a neutral position and youíd see that Wilderís opponents are always carefully selected.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:14 AM #30
Amateur

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
ANELExTriHard will become famous soon enoughANELExTriHard will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 1,508.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugil1st View Post
So after a one round KO of the guy Josh took 7 rounds to KO, an excited Wilder sounds scared af to you? The sad part about this site is most fans can't put aside their bias and have real talk.

This seems very honest to me. You are seeing him at a time with no angry emotions. When that fight happens, he won't be talking like this. He will be talking about KOs and killing people again.

People using screen names and avi's should not talk about people who fight for a living being scared.
calm down bro

my expectation from wilder interview should be more co.cky more confidence

but he respect to AJ alot

TBH that was my first thought after reading interview

Sorry if i say something wrong

Last edited by ANELExTriHard; 05-23-2019 at 10:19 AM.
ANELExTriHard is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List